Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I think she's nearly there
Old 04-06-2010, 01:04 AM

Talking I think she's nearly there

hi new to the forum just a couple of introductory mentions
I'm in a couple my gf is a petite sexy brunette lovely small tits and bum
we are for the last couple of years a cuckold couple by this I meani had the fantasy for years about three years ago I introduced it into our sexy times by mentioning other people she fancied my mate so it worked in fantasy she loved it and was always sowet it carried on until about two years ago I found out she was cheating on me with someone from her work wow I was annoyed but more excited so I hinted I knew until she admitted it I had found messages on her phone not proud of myself for that but needed to know she was so worried but I assured her it was all okay and she said she had wanted to tell me etc
since then she moved work and now has for the last year had a sTeady bf who knows of the situation and loves it she fucks him at least once a week and then comes home and we play she has called me during and took some pics but I don't want to watch until she does my ultimate
this obviously is to have a BBC I have mentioned it and as she has never tried it at all yet not even a kiss with a black guy I've been slow and steady she has watched and looked at lots of vids and pics we got a black vibrator bigger than me I'm about seven and a half to eight on a good day
she is slowly coming round or so I thoughtshe came home on Saturday night to tell me she had been in a club and kissed a black guy she came into the house and into the living roomshe was so excited she made me feel her knickers under her skirt naturally she got lots of attention from me Saturday night and I got the dildo out and my god I've never seen her so wet I played with her for hours talking to her and encouraging her and most of all confirming it was a brillia t thing to have done.
then on Sunday morning I woke to her lookng at me with the biggest grin and excitement I've ever seen she was holding her phone and when I asked her she said she had been textng him all morning while I was sleeping she then showed me her phone and she had been having text sex with him and she had sent him a pic of her boobs although only a bcup they are lovely
she was being naughtier than ever before
anyway yesterday was very exciting she was runninground the housetidying and just so excited
little did I know when we went to bed last night she proceeded to get her phone out of her bag and she showed me a message from him saying see you tommorow then bout six thirty
my god was I excited she then went down on me I was done in thirty secs
the reason for my post is today is the six thirty day and she left at six
she has text me the address and details which we always do to be safe at gone eighti have had one more text at ten past 11 saying oh my god you were right I have just been fucked hard and been sucking cock won't be back till in the morn and a smiley face
this is the best part of this waiting my god she's probably loving it
will update you all tomoz but I think I'm safe to say my gf is now gonna be a BBC lover and I love it
anyone else have similar needless tosay I ain't going sleep tonight thank god for bank hols

Old 04-09-2010, 06:02 AM

It has been several days now.
Give us the update.

thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 01:50 PM

Default thanks

This is HOT....I hope you keep us updated and maybe get some pictures.....thanks

what happened next???
Old 12-20-2010, 06:10 PM

Default what happened next???

just curious to hear what was next????

and how she came home in the morning......

Tags
bbc, brunnette, first time, interracial