Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife gets propositioned at work
Old 09-30-2020, 04:30 AM

Default Wife gets propositioned at work

I've been an interracial forum reader for a long time, and have fantasized about my wife sleeping with another man for about 5 years. I have made playful jokes about watching her with another man, but the conversation never really gets deeper than that.

My wife works in a men's clothing store and she runs into guys flirting with her all the time. This past weekend she says "an attractive black man" gave her his number. He approached her with some items to try on and started flirting with her straight away. He told her that she looked really sweet with her hair and all kinds of compliments about what great shape she is in. She had some fun and showed her wedding ring, saying she was taken. She told him that she's married for 20 years. They kept playing with each other and he ask her if she ever steps outside, she admitted that she use to, before marriage, but she hasn't thought about it until he mentioned it.
He gave her his number.. saying call me and we can just talk.

My wife wants to talk about it after she gets the kids out the door tomorrow...
OMG... this may really happen. What do I do next?

Hope it works out
Old 09-30-2020, 11:48 AM

Default Hope it works out

My wife usually tells me when a black guy comes onto her, she isn't interested in other white guys. I always ask her why didn't she give them her number?
Please let us know how it works out.

Old 09-30-2020, 01:41 PM

She should text him...a quiet way to start a dialog

Old 09-30-2020, 09:31 PM

A few years ago my wife and I went on an anniversary vacation without the kids to a topless/nude beach. Even though my wife was 50 at the time she still looks hot in a thong. There was a black man working his way along the beach asking the women if they wanted a massage. Even I had to admit he was very handsome and well built. When he got to us my wife made an appointment at his massage shack. Then she asked me if it was okay. It's our anniversary ... of course. At the appointed time she left for her massage. It was a little more than an hour later she returned but first went in the ocean before laying next to me. She looked at me and I could tell she was horny. Well? She grinned sheepishly. I had an orgasm. Really!? I was concerned but excited.She said she got naked in front of him and laid on her stomach. He had very strong hands and gave a wonderful rub down. She said his fingers started slowly working around the edges of her pussy. She spread her legs apart for him. She said he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her. She rolled over and he started working her breasts and pinching her nipples. Then his one hand went back to her pussy. She said his crotch was right in front of her face. He had on loose shorts and she reached up and started working his balls and cock. Eventually she helped him lower his shorts and took him in her mouth. That's when she orgasmed. She said she wanted him inside her but his next client announced herself.
There was a restaurant area right behind our hotel and they made a date to meet. That evening she wore a very tight virtually transparent mini dress which left nothing to the imagination. He showed up about 30 minutes later. They embraced and kissed. She looked at me and asked if they could have a couple hours together. I told her if they use the back bedroom they could have all night. She kissed me and they walked back to our hotel holding hands.When I got to my room I could hear the sounds of sex and giggling. Then a pause and it would start all over again. About 4AM she crawled in bed with me and we kissed. I could taste the cigarettes on her tongue. She told me he didn't use a condom and came inside her at least four times. I was as hard as a rock. She stroked me until I came on my stomach and she lapped it up and swallowed. Then she told me they were hooking up again tomorrow and he was bringing a friend. What a crazy week we had. I tell you this because if you can handle this, you'll have the ride of your life.

Old 10-03-2020, 10:50 AM

Have her text him it works most times
Roxanna