Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   getting first BBC this weekend! (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5347-getting-first-bbc-weekend.html)

HotWhiteSlut4blackcock 10-27-2011 02:39 PM

getting first BBC this weekend!

5 Attachment(s)
my husband is getting me a big black cock this weekend, so excited! i've been a slut for cock for so many years but this will be the first black one i've ever had - my hope is that he gives me a huge load of cum so that i become addicted to blacks! as you can see from my pics i'm built for sex, so this guy my hubby got better fuck me good and hard... can't wait!

SquirtKing 10-27-2011 04:11 PM

Good luck! Don't forget the pics ;)

mrfit53 10-27-2011 06:19 PM

built for sex

You definitely have a body built for sex, good luck!

daddygoodsex16 10-27-2011 07:39 PM

First BBC !!!

Im sure he will after he sees you, If he dont to your liking, Id love to givie you the fucking your looking for by a BBC.

ilea856 10-27-2011 10:21 PM

You will never forget it!

ohioguy1968 10-28-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotWhiteSlut4blackcock (Post 29072)
my husband is getting me a big black cock this weekend, so excited! i've been a slut for cock for so many years but this will be the first black one i've ever had - my hope is that he gives me a huge load of cum so that i become addicted to blacks! as you can see from my pics i'm built for sex, so this guy my hubby got better fuck me good and hard... can't wait!

Built for sex is the understatement of the year....your body is amazing! Enjoy this weekend!

jjd3005 10-30-2011 11:03 PM

Well. How did it go?

HotWhiteSlut4blackcock 12-06-2011 03:29 PM

Hey, I loved it :) He fucked me hard and we got tons of pics and a nice long video of it.... would love to try it again soon, I think I can handle more than one at a time so maybe I'll try that! Put some pics up in my profile of me sucking and fucking so hope everyone likes them :)

notact 12-06-2011 06:46 PM

Nice

You go girl!!! Hope both you and hubby will write us a little story of how that went down. You wanted a nice big load to make you addicted, did you get your wish?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotWhiteSlut4blackcock (Post 30823)
Hey, I loved it :) He fucked me hard and we got tons of pics and a nice long video of it.... would love to try it again soon, I think I can handle more than one at a time so maybe I'll try that! Put some pics up in my profile of me sucking and fucking so hope everyone likes them :)

jodired 12-07-2011 02:02 AM

You have the kind of body I wish I had....if I had a dollar for every Black Man who complained about my small breasts (32B), I'd have a nice bankroll! Several Men refer to me as a "bendover bitch"....They won't fuck me face to face because of my small breasts, they just bend me over a chair or something else and fuck me from behind. Enjoy it girl, you are the envy of lots and lots of white women!