Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Why can't we get a BBC to take me. (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5577-why-cant-we-get-bbc-take-me.html)

Enjoyingbbc 11-26-2011 08:53 PM

Why can't we get a BBC to take me.

When we go out I wear my Queen of Spades necklace my husband made me. So far no BBC has propositioned me. What are we doing wrong.

thetaylorbear 11-26-2011 09:01 PM

When Hunting... camouflage the Bait

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc (Post 30358)
When we go out I wear my Queen of Spades necklace my husband made me. So far no BBC has propositioned me. What are we doing wrong.

Most likely .."Wearing a Queen Of Spades Necklace"
Food for thought, If you are the Queen Of Spades , then your subjects (The Spades) will recognize that not anyone can't just approach the Queen, when you start winking & and walking away then your BBC will come! Guaranteed ;)
Happy Hunting

Enjoyingbbc 11-26-2011 09:25 PM

Queen of Spades

We thought that the Qyeen of Spades was a white woman who enjoys having sex with black meen. I have smiled at black men trying to give them an impression that I want them to have sex with me.

AZWizard 11-26-2011 09:44 PM

I bought my wife a little anklette made out of black beads, that thing attracts more Black guys than we ever imagined, of course she is always very friendly and receptive to men comming on to her ... We know when she puts that thing on its going to party time later that day or that night if we want it to be ... Try it, you'll love it ...

Boss330783 11-26-2011 11:01 PM

maybe you're lookin' like you're trying too hard. Just throwin' somethin' out there.

m4272000 11-27-2011 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc (Post 30358)

Maybe because you're in Little Rock. And while I am sure you look hot and sexy and probably flirt hard with few brothas in Little Rock. Being with your man while you do it will not work as much as when you're alone. Let your husband be your scout and see what happens. You will have more cock that you can handle And if you're for real unlike so many here just looking for compliment and comments. You can find plenty of brothas online that would meet and fuck you. But you need to show some pictures. Especially of your ass and face.

Mustang Alley 11-30-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc (Post 30360)
We thought that the Qyeen of Spades was a white woman who enjoys having sex with black men.

You are correct..

Ummm you said he made it for you, plz say it doesn't look like a second grade craft project with glitter and paint but then again he might be a jeweler.. :D Can you share a picture of it..