Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Younger Black Men and Mature White Women (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5597-younger-black-men-mature-white-women.html)

newblkman22 11-27-2011 09:26 PM

Younger Black Men and Mature White Women

Hi I am a 23 year old black man who absolutely loves mature white women I was wondering are there any others who feel this wa

jodired 11-27-2011 09:41 PM

On behalf of the mature white women of the world, let me say "Welcome!" Can I take your coat and hat? Can I suck Your dick? *L*

newblkman22 11-27-2011 09:43 PM

i was wondering do any mature white women actually date younger black men?

fitter 11-27-2011 11:04 PM

my best and first so far

she was 47 and I was 28 I don't know if it was just age difference that made it so much of a turn on but she was the best f*** I ever had , no game playing she took over she knew what she wanted, it was like a 2 and a half hour wrestling match LOL! she took her time with every position she was full of lust it was crazy so basically I'm tryna say I also love the mature older women who may never have been satisfied or know what they need to do to fill the "void" feel me

irish couple 11-28-2011 12:18 AM

my wife is 50 and he was 20 was a bit too young didn't really know what to do!!

newblkman22 11-28-2011 12:31 AM

I like women my age but I prefer older than me 25 and up there is nothing sexier than an aggressive older woman who knows what she wants

really4whitegoddess 11-28-2011 12:36 AM

I agree. It's all in the symbolism and the lifestyle principle... I think.

I lived as a member of blacks for a mature white woman for years and let me tell you. I would never go back to the traditional type of relationship. I think the older the white woman ( or couple ) the best it is.

Mustang Alley 11-30-2011 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newblkman22 (Post 30426)
Hi I am a 23 year old black man who absolutely loves mature white women,

I know that's right!!
;)

Hedoman 11-30-2011 03:45 PM

I wonder sometimes is guys here are in the real world. Most of what you see here in younger men with older women so what an inane question. Lots of older women like young men, read the press, and also lots of older men like young women the rest meet in the middle get with the game!! When my ex was young she had older men when she was older she spent lots of her time legs spread taking young black studs so it goes full circle

Mustang Alley 11-30-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedoman (Post 30564)
I wonder sometimes is guys here are in the real world. Most of what you see here in younger men with older women so what an inane question. Lots of older women like young men, read the press, and also lots of older men like young women the rest meet in the middle get with the game!! When my ex was young she had older men when she was older she spent lots of her time legs spread taking young black studs so it goes full circle

Ahh now Hedoman don't be to hard on Newblkman, that question gets asked a lot on here but at least he asked in a sweet way. ;) . Maybe he missed the last time it was posted?.. Besides the question wasn't "insane" I would rather see these kind of questions all day long instead of the sick questions posted by the pedophiles those are the ones that get under my skin!!!