Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   A black man was between my wifes legs and she told him no. (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5605-black-man-between-my-wifes-legs-she-told-him-no.html)

Enjoyingbbc 11-28-2011 11:54 AM

A black man was between my wifes legs and she told him no.

My wife and I went out of state to her sisters for the holiday. Saturday night we were at the hotel bar where a black man started talking to us. We ended up at our room and one thing led to another. I undressed my wife and as we were laying on the bed I told her I loved her. She lifted her knees then spread her legs for him. He climbed between her legs and started rubbing his dick against her pussy. She looked at me then she looked at him telling him no. I think if he would've ate her pussy or some forplay first she would've fucked him. It took months to get her with a black man she was ready. Now how long is it going to take me to talk her back into fucking a black man. We didn't talk about but it was a long drive back to Arkansas.

AZWizard 11-28-2011 01:55 PM

The guy obviously wanted to hit and run and she wasn't in the mood for that ... She deserves the credit for not wanting to be used and a cum dump for this guy ... She probably would of fucked him if he would of put forth a little effort and gave her a little more foreplay ... She might be turned off to that idea now, only time will tell ...

Enjoyingbbc 11-28-2011 02:37 PM

I agree, but would she accept him if he would've gone balls deep when she said no. She tells me shes ready to have a BBC cum in her pussy but is she?

AZWizard 11-28-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc (Post 30463)
I agree, but would she accept him if he would've gone balls deep when she said no. She tells me shes ready to have a BBC cum in her pussy but is she?

She is the only one who knows for sure, if he would of forced the issue and went in balls deep she might be permanently turned off to the idea of being with a black man ... Fact is a lot of ladies are not sure they want to be with a man of a different race until they let it or make it happen, and sometimes not even after it happens ... Sounds to me like she needs to be reassured of the relationship between you and her before she makes the big move ... What are you going to do if she really likes it and does not want to quit it once she has it ..? Let her know that you trust her totally and completely and let her take it from there, one way or the other ...

Mustang Alley 11-30-2011 05:42 AM

Maybe it was because you said "I Love you" I am willing to bet that once you told her you loved her, it brought every loving memory rushing to her thoughts and snapped her out of the whole fantasy and she freaked not knowing what the next day would bring to all that love and memories you have shared. So at that moment she sobered right up, freaked and said no..

Give her time and save the I love you till after the deed is done.