Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do you promote white women being black breed? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5640-do-you-promote-white-women-being-black-breed.html)

Enjoyingbbc 12-03-2011 03:52 AM

Do you promote white women being black breed?

My husband and i fantasize about me having sex with a black man I came close once but at the time it just didn't feel right. We wanted to spice it up alittle by having a threesome, with a black man of course and deep down I want to have his baby.

Canadian Black Breeder 12-03-2011 06:14 AM

It should always be promoted

Skyla18 12-03-2011 06:39 AM

Can you afford to take care of the child? Are you willing to love it and provide for it as its needed?

Im sorry people can have all the fantasies that they want but if you cant raise and provide for a child, I dont care what color it is, then you shouldnt be having them. There comes a time when people need to realize there's a difference between fantasy in a chat room and reality in the real world.

I also dont think it's right to have a child just for the sake of having a "trophy" to show off.

Enjoyingbbc 12-03-2011 06:44 AM

Black breeding

Someone sent us a message saying it was my duty to be breed by black men and if a black man wanted to have sex with me I must offer myself to him. Is this the lifestyle of interracial sex? I want to have sex with a black man but I'm scared of whats going to happen afterwards.

Enjoyingbbc 12-03-2011 06:56 AM

Yes, I want another child and my baby wouldn't be a trophy.

Mustang Alley 12-03-2011 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyla18 (Post 30673)
Can you afford to take care of the child? Are you willing to love it and provide for it as its needed?

Im sorry people can have all the fantasies that they want but if you cant raise and provide for a child, I dont care what color it is, then you shouldnt be having them. There comes a time when people need to realize there's a difference between fantasy in a chat room and reality in the real world.

I also dont think it's right to have a child just for the sake of having a "trophy" to show off.

Totally Agree!!!!!

Enjoyingbbc 12-03-2011 07:44 AM

What started out as a fantasy is becoming a reality. For months I fantasized about having sex with a black man and now I want him to hump me and plant his seed deep within my womb. I have read other Thread's and thought it would be easy but its not.

Mustang Alley 12-03-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc (Post 30674)
Someone sent us a message saying it was my duty to be breed by black men and if a black man wanted to have sex with me I must offer myself to him. Is this the lifestyle of interracial sex? I want to have sex with a black man but I'm scared of whats going to happen afterwards.

No its not your duty... you will find that some think you should black breed (Usually is some weird white guy) but these people are not going to be there to help you raise that baby, (which is prob a good thing) Why let a total stranger influence you or your life? You should never EVER let others influence your life of the life of your family..

Now there are plenty of blk guys out there willing to lend a hand or err sperm.. But hey if its something that you want to do then that's different... Other than that............. Naw its not your call of duty

Enjoyingbbc 12-03-2011 08:19 AM

Thank you Mustang. You are absolutely right. My husband wants a threesome but I'm scared of the consequence. You know this was all a bad idea but what if I enjoy the feeling of a BBC time will tell.

Mustang Alley 12-04-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc (Post 30691)
Thank you Mustang. You are absolutely right. My husband wants a threesome but I'm scared of the consequence. You know this was all a bad idea but what if I enjoy the feeling of a BBC time will tell.

Your very welcome, good luck with whatever choice you make.. :)