Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

help with my wife
Old 12-18-2011, 05:52 PM

Default help with my wife

hi all,

my wife is 28 and we've been married for 3 years now we have 2 small kids and have been living very happily, until recently that is...
I have caught her fucking black guys and I've found evidence it's been going on for a while. Now I'm calm and I want to deal with this but when I ask her about it her explanation does not make ANY sense to me. She says she doesn't enjoy it and that it's not for her enjoyment at all, but that it's her "duty" to fuck black men. I just don't understand, I've tried to talk to her about it multiple times but I never get any decent explanation.

So that's why I'm posting here, on an interracial forum, I'm hoping maybe any of you could explain me a few things so I could maybe understand. Because I really cant make any sense of this, if she's not enjoying it why would she be doing it? and what's this about "duty"??

if anyone has any explanation about this
please do tell

Old 12-18-2011, 06:27 PM

As a Black guy here are some of my thoughts: I think your wife is submissive and likes the idae of being dominated and humilated... I wonder if she has spoke to some black guy who has told her to do this...

Do you like the idea of your wife as black only slut? If so, the next stage is that she is black bred! Congratualtions on beinga cuckold -sit back and enjoy teh thrill.

Gave you a pic of your wife to show us?