Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do White Women Who Love Black Men Have a Cretan Look ?e (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5745-do-white-women-who-love-black-men-have-cretan-look-e.html)

SOXWON04/07 02-18-2012 04:32 AM

God your husband sounds like mine he spots women like us all the time . It has to be the look of total satisfaction .

racerxr28 10-08-2012 06:24 PM

The look of Black Cock Loving Women

I think they do. I see that look in redheaded women quite often and find out that they do fuck black men. There is something very special when a redheaded women with a fair complextion slides her glossy red lips down the thick shaft of a big black cock. Nothing hotter in my opinion
Tom

hrku 10-09-2012 11:24 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say a certain look but after a short conversation I can tell if she is into me

alyna 10-10-2012 02:56 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how the Isle of Crete and Cretans fit into the picture.

iknewidknow 10-11-2012 09:31 AM

I couldn't be bothered to read past the OP's post, and part of the first post, because they're clearly both men. Seriously, stop pretending to be women, it's getting old.

LOVETYRONE 10-11-2012 03:34 PM

white girls

yes not only is it a look but they they act and carrie themselves. Usually like being around other blacks or dressing like or listen to diifferent our music more than most. And they also smoke NEWPORTS, GOT STYLE AND/OR ASS.

Mustang Alley 10-11-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVETYRONE (Post 43985)
yes not only is it a look but they they act and carrie themselves. Usually like being around other blacks or dressing like or listen to diifferent our music more than most. And they also smoke NEWPORTS, GOT STYLE AND/OR ASS.

All very good points, even the Newport's. Lol. Now that I think about it I have seen women smoking Newport's before and somewhere near by would be her blk hubby/bf.. Just never thought about it before.. :p

Cigs are bad!!! Lol I hate to see a woman smoke.. Nasty!!

DeaundreMalik 10-11-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EbonyPlayah (Post 31358)
Here are prime examples of white women who date black men exclusively.

Notice the bamboo earrings.

whos the girl in the blue dress in second pic?

DeaundreMalik 10-11-2012 06:47 PM

i can usually tell straight away if a girl exclusively likes or dates black men. The way they dress, talk, style, who their friends are etc. are the obvious ones but they got this presence about them that you can tell if you are a black man.

Nowadays though i think its harder to tell if a white girl isn't into black men rather than if she is. At least from my experience

AnonBBC4u 10-13-2012 03:22 AM

Its a vibe that I pick up on from a white women that is into BBC or wants to get started.