Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for BBCs
Old 10-09-2012, 04:00 AM

Default Question for BBCs

MWM with hot married WF. Would love for my wife to starting fucking BBC but don't think she would go for it. I have thought about trying to get her thinking about it but there is a complicating factor. She has herpes and gets outbreaks infrequently. Whenever she does get one she knows it and sex is off limits. We have had sex for 9 years now and I have not gotten it. However, I was curious if this would limit the opportunity for her to be blacked. Didn't want to try the path and have that as an issue since it would likely be embarrassing for her. thanks.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensun101 View Post
Didn't know BBCs could talk...
Mine speaks all the time, just not verbally.

To the OP, sorry to say, I think it will be very limiting for you. Most people say who are looking will say "d/d free". But you never know, there may be someone with herpes themselves who are in the same boat. Of course you'd still have to be careful since there are different strains and it's still possible to infect someone else who already has a strain.

Whatever you and your wife decide just be honest and upfront with it and good luck!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 AM

Condoms people, condoms!

Already the ancient Romans had them, and they've come a long way since the use of sheeps-bowels 2000 and odd years ago. The herpes virus will not pass through the modern latex condom (though it will only protect those parts covered by it).

If you do not know a person well, even with a fairly recent test won't guarantee that they're 100% d/d free. Some infections/viruses have fairly long incubation periods. Always play safe - it might not be the most fun, but better safe than sorry.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM

thanks to those who provided useful responses. first let me say that my wife his very hot. 5 foot 4 115 lbs and 34G. dirty blonde hair. ivy league educated and a classy women who happens to be naughty in bed.

she would never have sex in this situation (if she ever went for it) without a condom. No way, no how. that being said, I can understand why folks wouldn't want to take any risk, although in this case I think the risk is as close to zero as possible. thanks for the views.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
Im a firm believer that if you feel the need for condoms, then you probably have no business sexing the person. Some will feel me on this, others just wont get it....

Totally feel you on that!!!

Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 PM

I'm worried that the mention of herpes was made and guys would actually consider have fun with them if they are real. Constant tests or condoms if you feel insecure about the other person. Be smart.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmus70 View Post
thanks to those who provided useful responses. first let me say that my wife his very hot. 5 foot 4 115 lbs and 34G. dirty blonde hair. ivy league educated and a classy women who happens to be naughty in bed.

she would never have sex in this situation (if she ever went for it) without a condom. No way, no how. that being said, I can understand why folks wouldn't want to take any risk, although in this case

I think the risk is as close to zero as possible. thanks for the views.

Naaa there is more that Zero risk. Ya see you're fne with the risk because you are married to her. That's your life. No one else would want to take that risk. A risk that would last them a lifetime. Where as you don't have a choice in the matter.

Now I have seen ads posted saying that they have it and searching for others who also have herpes. Maybe you could go that route.

Oh and by the way. I know of a married couple who both have it. So there goes that zero risk theory.

I just hope y'all always honest with whoever your with. That's something nobody should hide.