Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do Any Women Here Date or Marry Black Men? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/6003-do-any-women-here-date-marry-black-men.html)

newblkman22 01-25-2012 09:48 PM

Do Any Women Here Date or Marry Black Men?

Hi since I have been here I have noticed alot of posts about BBC and Bulls and all that. I was wondering are there any white women here who will actually or have or do date a black man or is married to one.

Mustang Alley 01-25-2012 11:59 PM

You mean someone that treats the man like a man instead of a piece of meat? I am afraid we are few and far between on this site (or so it seems) but then again you have some men that wants to be viewed as just another bbc.. Anddddddddd as you know that's not my cup of tea.. Im a personable person.. ;)

newblkman22 01-26-2012 12:18 AM

Thank goodness for great, smart, beautiful women like you Mustang Alley beauty and brains. Its nice to meet a woman who actually respects us.

Lizard Tongue 01-26-2012 01:11 AM

26 years or so.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by newblkman22 (Post 32803)
Hi since I have been here I have noticed alot of posts about BBC and Bulls and all that. I was wondering are there any white women here who will actually or have or do date a black man or is married to one.

Together since 1986, married him in 1995 after we both finished degrees. We currently are sharing a blonde white woman, we both enjoy having our way with her.

-Beth

wbbw4blkm10 01-26-2012 04:32 PM

I have never married, not because I was ashamed, but I have never wanted to be married, but have lived and dated openly for the last 15 years. When I was growing up it was a mortal sin, but after awhile you realize you just don't care about other people opinions. My motto, "your opinion of me is none of my business"

cmeinfl1 01-27-2012 10:08 PM

I Do

Quote:

Originally Posted by newblkman22 (Post 32803)

I've been living with my black boyfriend for some years now and yes, once we take care of a few more personal things, we will eventually get married...

Latina_Puta_4_BBC 01-27-2012 10:55 PM

Soon to be divorced and would love to marry black:)

3 Attachment(s)
I was married to my 10 yr Latino hsband but now separated and soon to be divorced. I relocated to Chicago and I got a pimp daddy that takes care of me well but I would love to re-marry black once everything is said and done:)

Besos - Paloma

Freakybbc 08-18-2012 01:32 PM

13 years with my bbc, 2 beautiful boys, house, life is good

And keeps on getting better. I used to date Latino, but they are too insecure. I love the confidence and level of freak my bbc has to offer and still be respectful and professional. Just look how happy we are in our pics. Hope I answered your question

Mandingo the Barbie Lover 08-19-2012 05:46 AM

I'm dating a white woman now. I'm just here for the interracial aspect.

ohdamnyes 08-19-2012 07:59 AM

dating black guys

Hi ya i date black guys alot and at the moment in a relationship with a guy alot youngerr than me--must say it is interesting for sure.
I had a mixed baby last yrfor a father/son tean must say that was crazy for sure