Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Have you ever tated black essence?
Old 02-12-2012, 04:30 PM

Default Have you ever tated black essence?

The first time that my hubby and me fucked, I had been having sex with my ex the previous days. My ex had infected me with a fungus from his dick. It was inoffensive but produced me an big burn tickle...and I passed it at my hubby. He considerated it like a gift from my ex boyfriend because he could feel his black essence over his penis.
My hubby said me that was so hot for him, because he could put his dick inside the same place where my ex boyfriend had put his own.
Moreover my husband knew how good was my ex in bed, then he felt himself proud and pleased to take my ex boyfriend's place at moment to give me pleasure.
I have heard about men who enjoy a lot sucking her wive's pussies after a black lover cummed inside them...

Old 02-13-2012, 09:42 AM

Yes Susan, I personally like it when my honey decides to be naughty. I actually encouraged her a long time ago to let her ex boyfriend fuck her one night for fun, and she did it. She had never been on the pill with him, so they had always used condoms, but I got her on the pill and she didnt tell him. She let him cum in her not once, but twice in about 2 hours. She called me to tell me he had left, and she stayed on the bed and waited for me. It was really hot being with her when she smelled of fresh sex and had suck marks and wet spots all over. We had a great time. I thought I'd just do sloppy seconds in her, but I ended up going down on her in the excitement of it all before I gave her my load. I let her fuck as much as she wants, but the one rule is that she has to let the guy cum in her pussy and come home wet.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailtracker View Post
Yes Susan, I personally like it when my honey decides to be naughty. I actually encouraged her a long time ago to let her ex boyfriend fuck her one night for fun, and she did it. She had never been on the pill with him, so they had always used condoms, but I got her on the pill and she didnt tell him. She let him cum in her not once, but twice in about 2 hours. She called me to tell me he had left, and she stayed on the bed and waited for me. It was really hot being with her when she smelled of fresh sex and had suck marks and wet spots all over. We had a great time. I thought I'd just do sloppy seconds in her, but I ended up going down on her in the excitement of it all before I gave her my load. I let her fuck as much as she wants, but the one rule is that she has to let the guy cum in her pussy and come home wet.
I like a lot your post.