Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hijacked
Old 02-28-2020, 07:58 PM

Default Hijacked

Ok so the title is misleading but let me explain.........

A recent girly night out and the topic of discussion came up and wanted to see if others agree or wanna add there take.

A girlfriend of mine amongst our group had a little rant about not being able to wear or buy platform heels anymore. The reason? Because it’s a tell tails sign your a “black mans woman”. Her husband pointed it out, who used us, her friends as the example! Now usually I’d laugh this off, I tried to! But...... amongst our group that night 5 ladies, 4 of us in very high heels all of us have black boyfriends. Now to my defence I’m quite small & love the extra height. Being 5’2” but slipping on some heels and being 5’8”, 5’9” is a huge confidence boost. For me personally anyway. Now since the night it’s played on my mind with a giggle to myself but it is kinda true.

Do you think it’s true? Any other things you think have been hijacked?? Obviously anklets. A bold claim but my boyfriend thinks white women are only wearing stockings for black men now??

Hose
Old 02-28-2020, 10:57 PM

Default Hose

Your post got me thinking about something that happened not too long ago. I was on my way to meet with one of my regulars and had to stop at a store for something. Inside the store I ran into one of my other regulars who said “got a hot date tonight Becky”. I didn’t think much about it until now but I remember at the time I was wearing hose. So I went through photo after photo and I couldn’t find one pic of me wearing hose where I was not meeting with a black man. I’ve been told that I have great legs without hose and as a rule I never wear them unless it’s a request from whoever I’m meeting with....Becky

What about another item
Old 03-07-2020, 04:42 AM

Default What about another item

I've seen a lot of white women who are with black men and they are wearing large hoop ear rings. I wonder when I see a white woman who I don't know is with a black man if she is advertising the fact she likes BBC or if she is already a BBC whore.

Old 03-07-2020, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf69698969 View Post
I've seen a lot of white women who are with black men and they are wearing large hoop ear rings. I wonder when I see a white woman who I don't know is with a black man if she is advertising the fact she likes BBC or if she is already a BBC whore.
I guess you could call it advertising but I would let black men touch my breasts or ass or even my pussy in public places no matter who was around and possibly watching . Sometimes I think black men would do it just because they knew I would let them....Becky

Old 03-08-2020, 01:01 AM

Hi Kayla
How you feel is important also you know black guys like to see you in heels and nylons especially
For me I love to wear them to be noticed
Roxanna

Old 05-16-2020, 09:30 PM

New to this site! Skipped through almost all the topics before finding this one that didn’t involve someone’s warped fetish or far fetched fantasy Of breeding or cuckolding.

But yes there’s a few things from my observations with women I know and seeing couple out and about. I could do a list but I’ll name the more obvious ones I notice!

Platinum blondes, bleached blondes - a lot of white women either are already blonde or become blonde, not sure if it’s their choice, his or both. But there’s a lot a blonde women dating black men.

Platform heels - I’m a fan so I notice them and I’ve noticed tiny girls getting up close to the 6ft mark in stripper heels. Now is it everyone? I’m sure there’s lady’s wearing platform heels not dating black men but it does seem like every white woman dating a black man wears platforms!

Skin tight dresses - 100% more so pvc and leather. Seems the only women wearing skin tight latex and pvc are either Marvel super heroes or date black guys!

Old 05-17-2020, 06:45 AM

Lol, thanks for the giggle....... not all heroes wear capes!! But yes I tick your 3 points of interest. Besides and I don’t wanna kill movie magic but skin tight leather and 7” platforms are better suited for hanging off a real mans arm than crime fighting.

Old 05-18-2020, 12:55 PM

I love how casual you just admit you’re all the 3 things I just pointed out. I’m so curious about white women going black love how sexy and slutty women take on the image and lifestyle.

Are certain piercings a black only thing? Seems tongue and tummy piercings are popular

I’ve noticed stockings seem pretty common in the lifestyle too

And white high heels???

Sorry I’m getting carried away... I find it sexy and I’d like your input ladies!

Old 05-18-2020, 09:16 PM

Lol...... all white guys are curious!

White heels, I got a pair or 2l

Not sure piercings are just for black guys, I got a few but that doesn’t define a girl likes a black man.

Same with stockings tho it does seem a lot of women wear stockings for our black lovers, and I love stockings and love wearing them knowing how much my boyfriend loves me in them too. I love feeling sexy and lingerie especially stocking are very sexy! I’m pretty sure every red blooded man loves a woman in stockings. Maybe black guys are just more vocal at what they want to see us wearing. I guess I’m just saying there’s millions of women wearing stockings that just love them.
Attached Thumbnails
Hijacked-0558c320-4a6c-4a59-8f8a-315a8540a109.jpg  

Old 05-20-2020, 07:55 PM

Feel like this thread is becoming about me waxing lyrical about you. But OMG those heels are so sexy, so high, seriously how do you women walk in them? Be honest they ain’t comfortable, you wear them knowing how sexy they look? It’s gotta be an alpha black man thing cause girls ain’t risking there toes and ankles broken wearing them for white guys! My wife never wore heels that high in all our years of marriage. How high are they anyway? love the anklet too.