Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

love to meet bbc friend
Old 02-26-2012, 07:59 PM

Default love to meet bbc friend

i would like to meet a bbc friend to help with seduction of mature wife must be within 2to3 hrs. of williamsport,pa wife has embroidery shop there and i would like to meet to discuss i can travel hope to hear from someone to discuss jon

Old 02-26-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonphil View Post
the first cock i ever sucked was black and i am hooked on black cock and i know once i introduce my wife to black cock she will also be hooked.i love the taste of black cock contact me to discuss i will only suck black
Post after post I see you searching for a BBC for your wife but you have yet to find one??? How is that really possible???... Come on now lets be honest, the BBC is really for yourself and you are just using your wife as the initial bait..

Old 02-28-2012, 03:48 AM

It gets easy and easier to find the fakes and trolls on this web site. Plenty of women here are just the same. Fakes.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
It gets easy and easier to find the fakes and trolls on this web site. Plenty of women here are just the same. Fakes.
You got that right shug!!!

not true
Old 02-28-2012, 01:23 PM

Default not true

i am not into that i am more interested in finding places to go with possibilitie of meeting people with same interest so you can contact me to see i am for real so far the ones who have contacted me just want to meet and get in bed and that will not work in this situation believe me i am trying and serious ineed to get by the fakes

Old 04-08-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonphil View Post
i am not into that i am more interested in finding places to go with possibilitie of meeting people with same interest so you can contact me to see i am for real so far the ones who have contacted me just want to meet and get in bed and that will not work in this situation believe me i am trying and serious ineed to get by the fakes

LMAO. "You need to get past the fakes"?? Oh that's funny!

Old 04-08-2012, 10:46 AM

Really?!!? Its is hard to hook up in here. From what I have read in the forum it is really not Hard(excuse the poor choice in phrases )

In this Day and Age of technology Where you can literally Try way before you buy..

oovoo, Skype,Google Talk and jajah are all ways to make contact and not get your emails boxes full of spam.

Thats' all state saying