Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Convincing the wife
Old 07-07-2012, 02:09 AM

Default Convincing the wife

I desperately want to see my wife fucked by a bbc but she refuses to consider the idea of sleeping with anyone else. Has anyone on here had the same problem? How can I convince her that bbc is the way forward??

Old 07-07-2012, 02:11 PM

Hi,

I am a black bull who has cuckolded a few white husbands. There is no magically cure for this. I suggest you find out why she will not do this. Reasons include: concern about how you will react (e.g. call her a slut) and about how it will affect your relationship.

These concerns need careful consideration and a kid-gloves approach. Communication is the key. Take it slow and easy and don't jump in with forcing pics of big cocks on her or setting her up.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. The journey to being a cuckold can be slow but be patient and it may happen.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:28 PM

There have been so many men in your same shoes. You need to read read READ the forums, go pages and pages back as this question comes up on the forum many times. Pack a lunch, find a comfy spot and spend some time reading and doing research. Wishing you lots of luck with your wife.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:31 PM

Do NOT push her too much is my advice... It will be more of a turn off if you do