Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Woman to Woman, BBC's fantasies and more
Old 09-03-2011, 12:14 AM

Default Woman to Woman, BBC's fantasies and more

Looking at all the post out here, I see so much about the guys talking how much they want their wives with a Black man... I am here to say, why I enjoy it so much and would love to hear the women speak their minds as well...

I started into this life style by being introduced by fantasies introduced through my husband, and friends I met online. I started by just a little play and then started into more of a swinging nature. Before long after seeing flattering videos of men like Shane Deisel, Mandingo, Jack Napier, I wanted to feel the pleasure of a huge throbbing cock. The excitment was even higher with the "Taboo" nature of a black man. I have since had my fill of a number of wonderful expierences with great men with wonderful black cocks. I honestly enjoy the contrast, the naughty feeling of something I am doing is considered so wrong, but feels so right. Over the past year, I have had a wonderful Black Bull take care of these needs on a regular basis. I have no problems submitting to him, and feeling him fill me, cumming in me, and treating me like a little white fuck buddy. I enjoy everything with my husband and when I play with my fantasy men, it is just a totally different style of orgasmic pleasure. I totally enjoy everything about a well endowed Black Man fucking me crazy...... How about the rest of the women voice their thoughts.....

never went back....
Old 09-03-2011, 04:44 AM

Default never went back....

There was only one black man (one black person, total) in school, and I knew I was going to be his. When I was 16, I started sneaking into his house so he could fuck me. I love having his muscular body between my legs, the contrast of his black skin between my big white thighs. I was called all kinds of bad names, like "coal burner," or "mud bunny" because I was with him, but we stayed together until we could leave town and go to college, and are still together today. the jealous girls who called me names now wish they were getting fucked by a bbc every night like I do, and we have enjoyed having our way with one or two of them.......... He & I celebrated our 16th wedding aniversary this year. it's true, once I went black, i never went back....

- Beth

My First
Old 08-20-2012, 05:33 PM

Default My First

Although my first black experience was much different than Beth's and Hotboots, none-the-less, from reading your stories, I think I can speak for the three of us that our first was obviously a life changing experience that far exceeded all our expectations.

My first black experience was mainly based on a cheating husband and then after I went crying to a girlfriend about it, I soon found that she had revenge in mind. I can still remember her exact words when she said.." the best medicine for a cheating husband is to cheat back " and not only did she have that piece of advice, but she even had someone in mind for my payback... yes, I was shocked when she told me she wanted me to meet this black guy who was HER black lovers best friend.. Hell, at that time, and because we haven't seen each other for a long time, I didn't even know she had a black boyfriend so that alone was very, very surprising to me... Well, I was apposed to the idea at first but after a few more weeks of the hubby's lies and cheating continued to escalate out of control, the next time she called me, I finally told her I was ready to meet their friend...

That was almost 18 years ago and, long story short, and soon after my divorce, I'm still very seriously involved with that first black guy she set me up with..(and no, not my only black lover, but that's another long story)...

I can honestly say that I'm very happy with the lifestyle I share with my black lover and I know he is as happy with me as i am with him. We've been living together for some time now and it just seems as if our relationship continues to get stronger and stronger every day...

So yes, I can relate to how much the both of you enjoy black men...and what's even more exciting is that it just seems as if more and more white women are having sex with black men than ever before..both married and single.. I LOVE it...

Janice