Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   stockings or pantyhose (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/7394-stockings-pantyhose.html)

amyamezzz 08-14-2012 11:55 PM

a lil of both, i do have a bit of a lingerie fetish so i can mix it up

AnnieeRedd 08-15-2012 12:48 AM

stockings is usually sexier I think but this one time I met my blk friend and I had a short skirt on with panty hose and no panties under them we were in the backseat of my car and he pushed his fingers in mee throught the panyhose and then he entered me through them and they finally tore when he started thrusting but since that time every now and then he likes to do that again... So both I guess :)

ffswearer 08-15-2012 09:20 AM

Stockings or Pantyhose

100% nylon stockings with high heels for me everytime. Never worn tights as we call them in UK and know all the black guys ive had pleasure of have loved me in them. Fully fashioned seamed best for me or nude with black seam. But stockings with a 6 strap suspoender belt works everytime and comfortable too

eloquent lady(uk) 08-22-2012 09:18 PM

stockings and belt with the appropriate dress but do prefer holdups.

kimjo 08-22-2012 09:31 PM

Stockings are very 20th century. I mainly wear stay-ups now. And tights to work. Even tights get some looks when you cross your legs and the top parts show. Perhaps I should go back to stockings but they are so fiddly.

LISACD4BLACK 08-22-2012 09:45 PM

whtslut4black

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchslut (Post 41476)
of course
red and black my favorite colors to be a good slut

I love to wear my red nylons with my black high heels HEHE ;)

Loveable Julie 08-23-2012 09:51 AM

Stockings definetely! My experience is guys don't like to work for it, when they want it. I had too many panty hose ripped in college, so I started to wear stockings. Heels just finish the look, and they can't resist.

Brianna 09-01-2012 06:16 PM

I wear all depending on my mood. I love wearing stockings with a garter belt as they are timeless and always make me feel very sexual. I also wear thigh highs (stay ups) and regular pantyhose. It really depends on the outfit and outcome I guess;) I date a guy occasionally that loves me to wear pantyhose, jeans, and heels??? He gets so hot seeing me dressed in that... He is one that likes to leave the hose on me and tear a hole in them to fuck me! I just make sure that I always buy the cheapos as I know what is coming!!!

ndrew 09-03-2012 12:58 PM

Good money saving idea biting the "cheapos" for him. But isn't it worth every penny to know what a guy wants, give it to him and see and feel his excitement caused by your willingness to give him pleasure. Tear my hose anytime you wish if you are gonna give me a royal fucking!! Hehe!!!

alyna 09-06-2012 11:48 PM

Ever since I was a little girl, I've had a love-hate relationship with Pantyhose/Tights.

Having done ballet for many many years, I obviously had to wear them, but I was always happy when I was able to change out of them.

I just never could understand the "comodity" other women see in them. Yes, they don't risk sliding down etc. but it's like having skin-tight pants. They are a hassle when having to go to the toilet. Also they limit the possibility for certain parts to "breathe" well.

Later, when I was much older and became sexually active, the next problem arose. They are not made for very fast access. If you wear jeans/pants + pantyhose/tights + panties/thong that's three things you have to slide off. Want to have a quickie? Not very comfy.

Since I always prefered wearing skirts, even when it was considered out-of-fashion, I found that guys, and especially black guys loved the "quick access".

With stockings, it's just so much easier. Also you get a lot more air down there, and that is a good thing.

Personally, for comodity I prefer stay-ups for everyday situations, but for special occasions, and especially for my Man, it's the classic stockings + garterbelt combination. Guys find it classy, stylish, and generally seem to love it.