Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

blk cock lovers
Old 08-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Red face blk cock lovers

ladys and bi guys why do u like blk cock and dont say the size

Old 08-12-2012, 05:38 PM

Actually, I don't care what color a cock is. The few black guys I've sucked said all they wanted was a blow job, so we both got what we wanted. A married black contractor in Iraq wanted a blow job and a piece of ass now and then, other than that, he had no other interest in me, just wanted to get his nut off. There's usually no bullshit, just suck and be done. I'm good with that. I've gotten two off at the Lowes parking lot on Ramsey here, just straight blow jobs so they could get off.

suck&fuck
Old 08-13-2012, 02:09 PM

Default suck&fuck

wel being blk i like all guys and ladys and love getting sucked by both sexes and do from time to time like to fuck a nice tight man ass and cum in it i do want an on going thing with guy few times aweek and to hang with as friends as well as my sex buddy

Old 08-13-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcumin View Post
wel being blk i like all guys and ladys and love getting sucked by both sexes and do from time to time like to fuck a nice tight man ass and cum in it i do want an on going thing with guy few times aweek and to hang with as friends as well as my sex buddy
Wow 😳 Well, atleast you're honest and upfront about it because I would be 😡pissed if I found out at a later date that my man liked to get down like that. Nothing against you but I can honestly say that I have no desire to have a guys dick in my mouth after knowing that he has had it deep in a mans ass. Now I'm sure you're wondering what's the difference between a woman and a mans ass. My reply would have to be BALLS LOL It's just the whole idea of it. Ya know what I mean? Lol

Hmm I even considered the possibility that maybe your really a white guy posting. 🔴

Old 08-14-2012, 01:13 AM

That's interesting Mustang. It's kind of funny too, in a way. A woman finds out her hubby is having sex with a guy and it's repulsive or whatever. On the other hand, it seems that most guys, when they find out their wife or gf is having sex with another woman, it's like WOW that's great! Can I watch or something?? I'm sure that wouldn't be true in all cases, but I'm willing to bet there are more men who would love having their wife or gf have sex wtih another woman, than there are women who want the same for their husband/bf.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:28 AM

@ TMV lol was I too crass? Lol sometimes I can never tell. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
That's interesting Mustang. It's kind of funny too, in a way. A woman finds out her hubby is having sex with a guy and it's repulsive or whatever. On the other hand, it seems that most guys, when they find out their wife or gf is having sex with another woman, it's like WOW that's great! Can I watch or something?? I'm sure that wouldn't be true in all cases, but I'm willing to bet there are more men who would love having their wife or gf have sex wtih another woman, than there are women who want the same for their husband/bf.
Lol yea IKR?? I'm sure you see my view as backwards since you roll like that but it is what it is lol. Hey I'm all for being open about it, if their wives/gf knows and cool with it then by all means suck on.

Just not my cup of tea. Besides I believe it changes a man, that man is different from
A 100% straight guy. Not saying there's anything wrong with him, we can still be friends all day long but if you fcking men in the ass then I'm sure as hell not sucking that dick 😜

not white
Old 08-16-2012, 02:10 PM

Default not white

no not white thats a real pic of me 100% blk m and yes balls the only difference in fucking guy or lady i have done both andsome are yes tighter then others weather it be guy or gal but i like the feel of both and no i wouldnt suck dick after in any ones ass usual do sucking first then ass play

Old 08-16-2012, 03:12 PM

wishing you were closer, we'd love to have you fuck us both, of course you'd have to wash it before we'd suck it or before changing partners.
In answer to your question for us it's many different things. Being older, Taboo might top the list but skin color (contrast) attitude, yes size all come into play, along with many other things. It's hard to point to any one thing, but if we had to it would be it turns us on. Why ask why...enjoy.

Tags
cum inside