Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-31-2020, 08:43 PM

My wife is Asian and just like most Asian women didn't like it at first but she enjoyed it at least with a dildo & my cock one in her ass while other in her pussy and both on her pussy from time to time.Eventually,lately anytime I stuffed her ass with anal plus & her pussy with dildo she always end up come down to my cock deep in her mouth.That you can tell she got herself heat up as long as she fill up her both holes.
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies double penetration?-9080-1495492905-b233c983e0b17f4c28041afd1fec3193.jpg   Ladies double penetration?-18130-1509826071-cdcf8791e6b857c48a8c4c3c250ce8f2.jpg   Ladies double penetration?-cum-shot.jpg   Ladies double penetration?-img_0073-1-.jpg   Ladies double penetration?-wife-sucking-2.jpg  

oh yes
Old 08-31-2020, 10:39 PM

Default oh yes

I love DP+, DVP and airtight...still trying to work up to DAP

Old 09-02-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnober View Post
My wife loves it too. Especially double vaginal...
My wife site on my cock then a BBC insertts his cock alongside. The feeling is great for all three of us. I especially enjoy it when the BBc cums and I can feel his spunk going into her cunt and all over mty cock

Dp fun
Old 09-04-2020, 02:21 PM

Default Dp fun

The first time my wife did it was on a dare she was giving me and my cousin and a black guy a bj at a motel. She sucking my cousin and was getting fucked by me i saw the black guy jerking iff and i dared her to let him.fuck hervin the ass, aftrr that he and my cousin both got in hervpussy in the morning she cant get enoufg now

Old 09-08-2020, 01:22 PM

My wife loves double penetration: my hand and cock....

DP
Old 09-11-2020, 10:47 AM

Default DP

My Wife goes insane being DP'ed by BLACK Men...!!!
Total LUST...!!!

Both holes!
Old 09-11-2020, 11:41 AM

Default Both holes!

absolutely love it in both holes! The bigger the better!
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies double penetration?-thumbl_20190318_201230.jpg  

Double dicked
Old 09-22-2020, 04:32 PM

Default Double dicked

double the way to go!
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies double penetration?-screenshot_20200922-092601_samsung-internet.jpg  

Old 09-27-2020, 02:31 PM

I was with a couple one time. She sat on her husbands cock and I came in from behind and slip in on top of his cock inside. It slipped right in without much resistance and I think the super filled pussy was a turn on for her. The two of us rubbing into her was super hot and all three of us came together at the same time. She loved it. It was very hot.

Old 11-30-2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci_320 View Post
First time I am admitting this to anyone. I have had 6 DP's. Only one with a Black guy and all with my husband. My husband has always had to be in the back because of his size and he insists on being the only one to ever have my back (his rule not mine). The first time just as we all got started it did hurt...but as another reply I read, said, once it starts it is not like you can stop it. It takes on a life of its own. My husband told the guy to hold me tight and I would quite whining soon enough. (that's husband for caring) but he was right and the pain soon turned to an insurmountable pleasure that I couldn't soon forget. It is hard to describe if you have never experienced the feel, the passion, the animalistic lust of two men totally using your body at once. It wasn't about me, it wasn't about pampering me or about making sure I was receiving pleasure. It was all about them....and I think that is what turned me on sooo much and made my orgasm so intense, so violent, so complete.
OMG that description of being used...

I want that so bad