Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Can the terminology on here considered racist?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 PM

Default Can the terminology on here considered racist?

I am just curious.... I would never allow a woman to ask me to "breed" them.. WTF is this 1800's slavery still where the wife of the slave master would sneak in the cabin looking for a real man? All of the "bred" "black bull? WTF is up with this crap? I have never heard of this until I got on here and I have banged more white women then I care to discuss.... I'd like to hear from you both men and women.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diqudown View Post
I am just curious.... I would never allow a woman to ask me to "breed" them.. WTF is this 1800's slavery still where the wife of the slave master would sneak in the cabin looking for a real man? All of the "bred" "black bull? WTF is up with this crap? I have never heard of this until I got on here and I have banged more white women then I care to discuss.... I'd like to hear from you both men and women.
Totally agree, I find it really weird, like seriously who says breed me anyway?

Old 04-10-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
that terminology is only use by MEN...real women on this site dont use that type of terminology....anytime you see words like breed, bred, whore, black bull, most likely its a fake profile and a fake man behind that profile.
I have read this type of stuff on here too much... So are you saying the husbands of the wives on here feel this way?

Old 04-10-2013, 11:05 PM

Like all forums and all sites that are adult in nature,you have to allow a certain amount of fantasy and a certain amount of reality to understand the complexity of dominant/submissive relationships. In other words,what is gross to you might be a turn on for others and vice versa. Best way to react to things that you are not into is to employ the "live and let live approach". It is better not to complain about things you don't understand!!!!

Old 04-10-2013, 11:29 PM

As has already been said, the people that use terms like breed & cumslut etc are mainly white males who are into the whole cuckolding thing.

Personally all that stuff leaves me cold which is why I rarely now come on here any more. I have found proper dating sites a lot more fruitful and far more polite (and helpfully free for girls). This site doesn't seem to be for white females and black males to hook up but more for white males to jack off to their pervy fantasies.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
As has already been said, the people that use terms like breed & cumslut etc are mainly white males who are into the whole cuckolding thing.

Personally all that stuff leaves me cold which is why I rarely now come on here any more. I have found proper dating sites a lot more fruitful and far more polite (and helpfully free for girls). This site doesn't seem to be for white females and black males to hook up but more for white males to jack off to their pervy fantasies.
MUSTANG ALLY.. Read the above and weep! And you still want me to post a pic of my ass on here so some punk ass white guy can jerk off to my butt? Nope.. aint gonna happen lol....

Serious though..... You do not go to a Jewish person and say "I wanna gas you" or "I wanna lampshade you" - It's offensive and wrong and to the brother talking about using this terminology for fantasy, it is still not right. We are in 20 MF'n 13 - people that need to be degraded or degrading to get turned on is a personal choice but not a cool one and I am sure many intelligent people agree.

Last edited by diqudown; 04-11-2013 at 12:00 AM..

Old 04-11-2013, 12:03 AM

Hello. My name IS Paige and I really am a white girl and yes.. Those are my real photos. I know it seems crass and crude.. It was for me at first. I have to train myself to separate the real.. from the fantasy. My husband came into bad health with a hot younger wife.. What is a man to do if he lives to please his wife.. And he can't??? Let her go?? Let her suffer??? White guys like the adventure of Stealing a mans wife.. For the feather. White men are becoming more unable to satisfy.. You have all the commercials to verify this truth.. Any thing to get the penis erect.. But many have lost their wives.. And they are slowly destroying themselves.. Their has GOT to be a better way. Is white culture being called to account? Why does alcohol feminize white mans bodies and not black mans? Why is the libido of Black man increasing, and white woman.. But not the white mans? Why are sooooo many white woman turning to black men for help now more than EVER.. And not the other way around? Why are your desires for white women so strong? You are lucky to be able to keep in check and in a mannerly process your definitive desires with the white woman.. Many are not that lucky. So they search for truth. The only way they can. There are plenty homo site if the guys really want the guys. There are many here who are not fake. At least find out for YOUR self the truth. If you are content in the way you have gone about it. I say congratulations. We all wish we were there. We are not. In the words of Motley Crue I will leave you.. Pray for us on the wild side.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvh1357 View Post
Hello. My name IS Paige and I really am a white girl and yes.. Those are my real photos. I know it seems crass and crude.. It was for me at first. I have to train myself to separate the real.. from the fantasy. My husband came into bad health with a hot younger wife.. What is a man to do if he lives to please his wife.. And he can't??? Let her go?? Let her suffer??? White guys like the adventure of Stealing a mans wife.. For the feather. White men are becoming more unable to satisfy.. You have all the commercials to verify this truth.. Any thing to get the penis erect.. But many have lost their wives.. And they are slowly destroying themselves.. Their has GOT to be a better way. Is white culture being called to account? Why does alcohol feminize white mans bodies and not black mans? Why is the libido of Black man increasing, and white woman.. But not the white mans? Why are sooooo many white woman turning to black men for help now more than EVER.. And not the other way around? Why are your desires for white women so strong? You are lucky to be able to keep in check and in a mannerly process your definitive desires with the white woman.. Many are not that lucky. So they search for truth. The only way they can. There are plenty homo site if the guys really want the guys. There are many here who are not fake. At least find out for YOUR self the truth. If you are content in the way you have gone about it. I say congratulations. We all wish we were there. We are not. In the words of Motley Crue I will leave you.. Pray for us on the wild side.

Well..... Let me start by saying that I really would love to extract every ounce of cum juice out of you just like a Florida orange..... Lol..

The only part I will comment on is the White woman part. Yes, I love white women.. I crave them and it is great. I love a sexy white chick sucking my dick, riding it, then sucking it again.... Then repeat lol.... All I am saying is WTF is up with a persons mental if you have to be degraded / degrading to be turned on? I mean WTF kind of sick fantasy is that? I'm just saying....

PS- Do you really need to go into fantasy land to be turned on? I am ready to fuck 24/7 when the right chick is in front of me.... All you need to do is start sucking my dick and I am ready to go!

Old 04-11-2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diqudown View Post
i am just curious.... I would never allow a woman to ask me to "breed" them.. Wtf is this 1800's slavery still where the wife of the slave master would sneak in the cabin looking for a real man? All of the "bred" "black bull? Wtf is up with this crap? I have never heard of this until i got on here and i have banged more white women then i care to discuss.... I'd like to hear from you both men and women.
smh man all it is roll plying
no body talk's like that at work
or when there doing business

???????????
Old 04-11-2013, 03:23 AM

Question ???????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvh1357 View Post

WTF are you smoking over there??????