Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Large Cockhead or Smallcock head? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/7953-large-cockhead-smallcock-head.html)

DV8Charlie 11-02-2012 10:06 PM

Large Cockhead or Smallcock head?

My ex-wife enjoyed three somes,foursomes and GB's with white and Black men,it was more of a turn-on watching her with BBCs most of all I thought. Anyways, one night after our "guests" had left,she got to talking about the differant cocks she had in her that night that she could tell who was in what hole by lenght, thickness and how large the cockhead was. Hearing this I asked her if she felt the large mushroom head in her or was it how thick and deep the cock went that felt good? Did a small cockhead feel as good? She respnded by saying that long and thick was always great but a large head was always a better feel inside her. When she deepthroated a large cockhead it was worked it's way down,this I had watched her do a few times and what a turn-on it was. Twice she could'ent get a cock down her throat ,they were Black Cocks of course, she sucked on the big mushroom head to get them hard or let them cumm in her mouth. Years later we broke up,and my life moved on,I met a few ladys that said that they could feel a large cockhead inside them and others that said they could'ent tell the differance... this got me to wonder if a woman prefers large or small? I myself love to watch a large mushroom cockhead slip into a ladys cunt,butt hole and mouth! What do you think:confused:

ThickNiggaDick 11-02-2012 10:27 PM

So!

I guess bein' a "big dickhead" can indeed be a good thing :D

Mustang Alley 11-04-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV8Charlie (Post 44967)
I myself love to watch a large mushroom cockhead slip into a ladys cunt,butt hole and mouth! What do you think:confused:

LOL, sounds like you like the big dick head just as much as your Ex did...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 44968)
I guess bein' a "big dickhead" can indeed be a good thing :D

LOL yes indeed!!!

Becky Luvsit 11-04-2012 09:42 AM

I luv getting the thick ones!

Geraldine 11-08-2012 09:15 AM

Nice big mushroom heads (and big shafts):) any time. I love the feeling of the dick head stretching my pussy and then suddenly with a plop slips in and then "scraping" my cunt walls. Another thing. If the guy is uncut I love to pull back the foreskin watching the head appear slowly until the ridge slips out.

eddie54_nc 11-08-2012 03:59 PM

I love a large cock head. It's more fun to work my lips and tongue around and feels really good during penetration!

karen1bbcslut 11-30-2012 03:16 PM

A large mushroom head is my preference

shunxandromede 12-20-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karen1bbcslut (Post 46097)
A large mushroom head is my preference

me too, i prefer a large mushroom head!

wet4blck 12-21-2012 07:22 PM

I prefer big mushroomheads, but starting slow and gently..

AnnieeRedd 12-22-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shunxandromede (Post 46823)
me too, i prefer a large mushroom head!

Yes same here