Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Pulling her panties to the side. (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/8026-pulling-her-panties-side.html)

Mandingo the Barbie Lover 11-14-2012 12:27 PM

Pulling her panties to the side.

Don't that always make for a good "fuck"? Like a quickie at work with a co-worker?

ThickNiggaDick 11-14-2012 09:36 PM

Panties to the Side

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover (Post 45457)
Don't that always make for a good "fuck"? Like a quickie at work with a co-worker?

Awwwwww I love to do that shit . . . massage her and finger her cootchie through her skimpy 'lil panties . . . and you know it feels good to that white girl too cuz she goes from dry to moist on your prying fingers in only a few seconds . . . and then you pull her moistened panties to the side revealing that excited, precious "pearl" . . . yeah . . . I likes that.

kathyforbbc 11-14-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover (Post 45457)

yes it does and yes i get very wet very quickly

Mandingo the Barbie Lover 11-15-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 45493)
Awwwwww I love to do that shit . . . massage her and finger her cootchie through her skimpy 'lil panties . . . and you know it feels good to that white girl too cuz she goes from dry to moist on your prying fingers in only a few seconds . . . and then you pull her moistened panties to the side revealing that excited, precious "pearl" . . . yeah . . . I likes that.

Lol. No doubt.

Mustang Alley 11-16-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 45493)

DAMN!! You have me wanting to go buy some panties.

m4272000 11-17-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 45544)

Good idea, and then you and I can take my fingers and tongue:D for a test drive.

kathyforbbc 11-17-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4272000 (Post 45555)
Good idea, and then you and I can take my fingers and tongue:D for a test drive.

Sounds great, you taking a test drive with your fingers and tongues.

Mustang Alley 11-17-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4272000 (Post 45555)

Zoom ~ Zoom~~ Zooooom.

ThickNiggaDick 11-17-2012 08:06 PM

Buy Some??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 45544)

Ain't ya got some in your underwear drawer you can put on right quick . . . something for me to frig my fingers around in . . . them granny pannies LOL! I know, I know . . . BITE your ass :rolleyes: :p :D

turtles 11-19-2012 07:58 AM

thinks my dick might have a pantie mark,