Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Ever cheated on your white partner with a black guy (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/8457-ever-cheated-your-white-partner-black-guy.html)

darkchild101 01-30-2013 02:53 AM

Ever cheated on your white partner with a black guy

Hey newbie here. Been reading all threads and now feel ready to participate

Operative word being cheated here meaning your partner didnt know or approve of you meeting black guys or fucking them. How did it happen especially first time you didi it

hoMichelle4bbc 01-30-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkchild101 (Post 48668)
Hey newbie here. Been reading all threads and now feel ready to participate

Operative word being cheated here meaning your partner didnt know or approve of you meeting black guys or fucking them. How did it happen especially first time you didi it

Inspiration enough for many lies to appear, for sure.

katiemad92 02-03-2013 09:39 PM

Yes, in high school.

JaeK 04-09-2013 08:51 PM

Yes, I fucked my first BBC when I was married.

DarleneJ 04-19-2013 09:31 PM

yes once while out of town alone. Didn't plant it but it happened. Had a very good evening

jimfrombham 04-20-2013 05:11 AM

my wife loves black guys, every time she has an opportunity she gets some strange. She loves to fuck guys she does not know. When she gets home she wants me to eat her out while she tells me how they fucked her. It is do hot and I love it. It turns me on that she loves to get fucked.

87168 04-22-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimfrombham (Post 51678)
my wife loves black guys, every time she has an opportunity she gets some strange. She loves to fuck guys she does not know. When she gets home she wants me to eat her out while she tells me how they fucked her. It is do hot and I love it. It turns me on that she loves to get fucked.

nice bedtime story you just told yourself. now go to sleep.

lakeman4 04-22-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wifewantingmore (Post 51766)
Yes I cheated on my husband recently. It was my first time with a black man. He didn't know and would probably kill me if he found out. REALLY kill me. He is kiinda racist and has told me many times if he ever found out I have been with a black guy before or after marriage that would be it. I've had the desire for a long time and finally acted on it. I hate that I waited so long. I told him I had an appointment for something else when I went to meet my hook up at the hotel. I was surprised at how easy it was for me to do it. We have plans to meet again. I can't wait.

And you're on this website so you believe he'll never see this??? Come on sounds like a story out of OZ. Wish we could get Mustang to weigh in on this one.

ameejo928 04-23-2013 04:47 AM

Cheating with BBC

Yes. I have always cheated on every white guy I have ever dated. I love BBC. Finally found a hubby that is a cuckold for bbc

whitecuckmn 04-23-2013 06:21 AM

sorry..

Sorry you are getting such negative messages. I empathize with you.

I would very much like to hear about it.
I am a cuck wannna be, or at least recent cuck especially cucked by a black man who would SEDUCE my white wife. I have her fantasizing.

Jay

He would NEVER be on this site. I also don't post my face.