Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

question for the ladies
Old 04-22-2013, 02:40 AM

Default question for the ladies

ok, so i have noticed..this site is for white women to find blk men...i see all these profiles with beautiful white girls, women, cougars, married women...and such..then add yall and try to talk to yall...then yall accept the request then never respond to any message that i send to you...also, i see in the chat rooms more white women that only want to talk to other women...what the hell is up with that? for real..i thought yall wanted some blk cock...

Old 04-22-2013, 07:44 AM

true that, but then again i feel that some guys want the women to jump on they cock right away, most women Need to feel comfortalble before open up, some just wanna Chat. you got to spend some time chatting first before offering the D.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:24 AM

I see dsmith that I am on your friends list so if you have written me and I didnt respond back I do apologize. I try very hard to respond to every message I get and I get alot. Now I do get messages from guys that straight up say they want to fuck me but most are from out of state or out of country even and they want the pussy when its convienient for them or they want me to travel to them. Easy as I am to bed I am not getting on a plane and flying to South Africa just to get some black dick. As my profile states I have several (6) regular local luvers that I meet with so if someone writes saying they will be in my area on a certain date and it conflicts with me meeting one of my regulars then oops my regular guy wins out. I do try to meet new men but I stay busy and its hard to do.....And watch out for the fakes on here. There are quit a few........