Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

So sincere but really shy and losing hope...
Old 04-07-2013, 06:46 PM

Question So sincere but really shy and losing hope...

I am a 45 y/o white male, I want to be a cuckold more than ANYTHING I have ever wanted in my entire life. I have had two pretty long term relationships but havve been single since the last one broke up six years ago. I do not want to get into a relationship that is not a cuckold relationship and I do not want to have or be in a cuckold relationship unless she wants it too. I do not want to live a lie and that is why I haven't dated for over six years. I am intelligent, loyal, have a good sense of humor, very polite and respectful and I am told I am good looking, I know I am NOT ugly. I do have a pretty big submissive streak though most people wouldn't know it. I am not well endowed...average at best but I do love performing oral sex on a woman, it is my favorite thing when it comes to sex as I definitely like it more than fucking. I just do not know how to find or meet a woman that would be open to the cuckold lifestyle and I am beginning to thnk I will neer find a woman that I can enjoy these things with and helping each other to be happy. Sorry if y'all find this post a bother , I am just hoping someone could give me some advice. Thanks for your time if you read this, aas

Old 04-07-2013, 11:56 PM

My black bf and I would enjoy a third person cuckold. We've talked about it but not pursued it. And here you drop right in our lap, so to speak. I'm an attractive blonde. Darren is so black he's almost blue. We've been dating for about 9 months. Darren has a nice 9 inch uncut cock that works hard to bring me pleasure. Both he and I would love to see him cleaned up afterwards. All we ask is that you take your time on him first. Once you've licked him clean you can have me. Does this sound good to you?

Old 04-08-2013, 01:12 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Santtxx View Post
I am a 45 y/o white male, I want to be a cuckold more than ANYTHING I have ever wanted in my entire life. I have had two pretty long term relationships but havve been single since the last one broke up six years ago. I do not want to get into a relationship that is not a cuckold relationship and I do not want to have or be in a cuckold relationship unless she wants it too. I do not want to live a lie and that is why I haven't dated for over six years. I am intelligent, loyal, have a good sense of humor, very polite and respectful and I am told I am good looking, I know I am NOT ugly. I do have a pretty big submissive streak though most people wouldn't know it. I am not well endowed...average at best but I do love performing oral sex on a woman, it is my favorite thing when it comes to sex as I definitely like it more than fucking. I just do not know how to find or meet a woman that would be open to the cuckold lifestyle and I am beginning to thnk I will neer find a woman that I can enjoy these things with and helping each other to be happy. Sorry if y'all find this post a bother , I am just hoping someone could give me some advice. Thanks for your time if you read this, aas

Your post sounds so sincere. Hope you find what your looking for. Plz plz plz. Don't let the fakes take advantage of you. Ask for verification of who your talking to/with.

💋 Chin up.

Old 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Your post sounds so sincere. Hope you find what your looking for. Plz plz plz. Don't let the fakes take advantage of you. Ask for verification of who your talking to/with.

�� Chin up.

Thank you so much I was hoping it would come through as sincere, I have wanted to be a cuck for many years. And thank you for the warning. I hope you have fun and be safe.

Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethingtodo View Post
My black bf and I would enjoy a third person cuckold. We've talked about it but not pursued it. And here you drop right in our lap, so to speak. I'm an attractive blonde. Darren is so black he's almost blue. We've been dating for about 9 months. Darren has a nice 9 inch uncut cock that works hard to bring me pleasure. Both he and I would love to see him cleaned up afterwards. All we ask is that you take your time on him first. Once you've licked him clean you can have me. Does this sound good to you?
Yes M'am, Thank you for your response, and your answer sounds great to me, it really does. I am pretty submissive so I would have no problem with y'all calling the shots. I just want to serve a pretty woman and her BBC lover, b/f and or any other BBC she tells me to serve. I think it very appropriate that my first deed as a cuckold would be to clean Sir's BBC after it has cum inside your beautiful pussy. YES! What you propose sounds great to me, just let me know what I have to do to make it a reality. Thanks again for replying.

1Santxx has been cam verified 😊
Old 04-09-2013, 03:21 AM

Lightbulb 1Santxx has been cam verified 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Santtxx View Post
Thank you so much I was hoping it would come through as sincere, I have wanted to be a cuck for many years. And thank you for the warning. I hope you have fun and be safe.

Your very welcome. I'm gonna suggest that you verify whoever your talking with. I'm pretty sure that once the fakes read your post, there gonna be some that will try and take advantage of you. Hell maybe even real people. Example. The other member that replied to you has been here since 2010 but has never posted till your post. They replied and your already to start licking something with them. Lol. Verify then lick!!

You HAVE TO QUESTION EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE!!!

Don't let the bad guys lie steal and rob you of your time or worse!!

Tags
cream pie, cuckold, humiliation, submissive white man, submissive white women