Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

whats your opinion on volume pill?
Old 09-29-2013, 05:13 PM

Question whats your opinion on volume pill?

i am a BBC from Michigan and my biggest turn on is women swallowing my semen its the ultimate trill for me but my ex girlfriend said i didn't produce enough sperm to satisfy her so i found a website online that sell volume pills and it increases you sperm count, and i was wondering has anyone tried them? and do you think women would enjoy more cum iwhile having sex

Screw that.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:15 PM

Exclamation Screw that.

Why would you risk taking something that you found online? No telling what's in those pills. You might do more damage to your body in the long run.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:09 PM

"Why would you risk taking something that you found online? No telling what's in those pills. You might do more damage to your body in the long run."

She's right! I wouldn't trust those pills.. have you tried longer foreplay? In my experience, the longer the foreplay and the longer the climax building.. the more the finish.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:57 PM

I never write on these things and never will again LOL BUT yes they will...they are made for men who need a higher sperm count for trying to concieve. I have experience with them...not myself but my childrens father. Yes they are okay and healthy for you to take. It's a combination of stuff...like a multivitamin! Good luck!

Old 09-29-2013, 11:59 PM

Ive used Semenax Volume Pills for the last 5 years and have never had a problem. I currently use it now and when I don't use it my load goes back to normal. Use Maximum Pills or Semenax... ive used Ropex before and it sucks and I don't know about the other ones.

Old 09-30-2013, 05:11 AM

Geez, I need to find me a man or two that uses those pills...

Tags
swallowing