Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife of many years
Old 12-30-2009, 11:24 PM

Default My wife of many years

Sue my wife brought this thread to my attention and wanted to know if i would comment. She had, had a couple of black guys and didn't think I knew about it but i fixed it up to have a 19y.o. black guy with 10" I had met in one of the yahoo groups seduce her for her 49th birthday. Our black son-in-law had let me know his younger brother had fucked Sue when she was visiting them in anohter city and the thought of her taking that young black cock had driven me wild. I had it set up for the 19 y.o to meet us a a hotel lounge I had taken her to to celebrate her birthday. I watched them dance slow dances and got hard as a rock seeing him rub up against her and having his young black hands all over her. Later i suggested we go up to our room so he could have a beer since he wasn't old enough to drink in the bar.When we got to the room they were all over each other and soon had each other out of their clothes. Before she went down on him, she looked over at me and asked if I was sure I didn't mind and I told her to go ahead I wanted to see her enjoy herself. My little 5 inch dick was about to bust out of my pants seeing her take that big young black one in her mouth. She just sucked him a few minutes and said he had to feel that big thing in her. Seeing my wife of 20 some years laying back on the bed spreading her legs and offering her white pussy to a black man was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I had to take my cock out as I watched but didn't touch it because I knew i would cum if i did. I was standing beside the bed so I could get a good view as he climbed between her thick white thighs. She reached down and took him in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. She slid the head of it up and down her slit a couple of times and told me she couldn't help it she needed this. I could see her jusices on thehead od his dick and knew how wet she was for him. She slid him in her and raised her hips to take him. It was more than I could take as I watched his 19y.o. black dick going in my wife's 49y.o. white pussy and my dick started spurting cum without me even touching it. I have seen her take sevearl since then but that is still my greatest memory.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
Sue my wife brought this thread to my attention and wanted to know if i would comment. She had, had a couple of black guys and didn't think I knew about it but i fixed it up to have a 19y.o. black guy with 10" I had met in one of the yahoo groups seduce her for her 49th birthday. Our black son-in-law had let me know his younger brother had fucked Sue when she was visiting them in anohter city and the thought of her taking that young black cock had driven me wild. I had it set up for the 19 y.o to meet us a a hotel lounge I had taken her to to celebrate her birthday. I watched them dance slow dances and got hard as a rock seeing him rub up against her and having his young black hands all over her. Later i suggested we go up to our room so he could have a beer since he wasn't old enough to drink in the bar.When we got to the room they were all over each other and soon had each other out of their clothes. Before she went down on him, she looked over at me and asked if I was sure I didn't mind and I told her to go ahead I wanted to see her enjoy herself. My little 5 inch dick was about to bust out of my pants seeing her take that big young black one in her mouth. She just sucked him a few minutes and said he had to feel that big thing in her. Seeing my wife of 20 some years laying back on the bed spreading her legs and offering her white pussy to a black man was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I had to take my cock out as I watched but didn't touch it because I knew i would cum if i did. I was standing beside the bed so I could get a good view as he climbed between her thick white thighs. She reached down and took him in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. She slid the head of it up and down her slit a couple of times and told me she couldn't help it she needed this. I could see her jusices on thehead od his dick and knew how wet she was for him. She slid him in her and raised her hips to take him. It was more than I could take as I watched his 19y.o. black dick going in my wife's 49y.o. white pussy and my dick started spurting cum without me even touching it. I have seen her take sevearl since then but that is still my greatest memory.
If all this is true, you are one lucky guy to have found IR salvation for your wife. All too often, most white wives in a sexually-frustrating marriage lack the courage to let themselves go and take a black lover to their bed, and so much easier with her husband's permission.

Old 01-01-2010, 10:33 PM

Watched my wife fuck a lot of black guys now, but the first time will always be special. I remember her lying on the bed and holding his cock for some time - I wasn't 100% sure she'd go all the way, but when I saw it slide into her, amazing. Once she'd got over the mental hurdle of fucking another guy, she was a changed woman, for the better

Old 01-02-2010, 02:45 AM

I too have watched and filmed my red headed wife with some 40 -50 Black men and up to 5 at a time, all bareback. She is really into a BIG very black cock, and cums repeatedly. I'd be happy to exchanged pics and clips with anyone interested. Contact us at wandalust5050@yahoo.com

Old 01-02-2010, 05:01 AM

johnflow, You are a lucky man. It must have been very hot to see your wife take a 13" black cock into her pussy. That is 1 of my dreams.

Last edited by bostamp; 01-02-2010 at 05:30 AM..

Old 01-02-2010, 05:09 AM

susu, Nice setup. I am sure I would have cum too if I were watching a young black man fuck my wife, what a great pleasure. It must be hot when you have family get togethers, the black guy that fucked your wife being part of your extended family. Do all of your family members know that your wife fucks him and other black men?

Old 01-02-2010, 05:17 AM

Hi jenks, You are a lucky man. It must have been very hot to see your wife take many black cocks into her pussy.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:25 AM

Hi wandalust, You are a very lucky man. It must have been very hot to see your wife take 40-50 black cocks into her pussy, and 5 at a time. You must have cum all over the place. Did you or your wife know any of the black guys that fucked her?

niggahoe christa
Old 01-02-2010, 07:25 PM

Default niggahoe christa

when i saw my wife get gang bangd by 32 black guys in club encounters in hoenix arizona 4 years ago i loved it they used her in front of the entier club not letting any one but black guys join in they fist fucked her ass and cunt made her lick cum fro the floor sit on her and aking her suck lick and ri every black guy in the club it lasted for over 6 hours!

first time
Old 01-03-2010, 04:34 AM

Smile first time

It was unreal it took months to set up but watching her,kissing him and him fondling her ass was unreal she sucked his cock like she was starving for 10-15 minutes deep throated all 9 inches never gagged and never lost a drop she turned from a prim proper wife to a unbelievable slut she came more times then you would believe ,they fucked for 4 hours he never seemed to soften,he would pull out after coming in her and tell her to clean him off she would without hesitation, it was first of maybe 6-7 times have great video and pictures