Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   What's the place or website where you've scored the most white pussy or black dick? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/9596-whats-place-website-where-youve-scored-most-white-pussy-black-dick.html)

interracialfunn1 09-11-2013 01:16 AM

What's the place or website where you've scored the most white pussy or black dick?

I used to be a club guy all the time. Obviously the internet is a gold mine for scoring white pussy.

I'm pretty fortunate to have scored white pussy from so many different sites. Match, AfroRomance, pof, and craigslist. I kind've troll them all. AFF is worthless.

But if I had to pick one place....I've probably scored the most white pussy on pof. The hottest pussy is on Match. But I got real lucky on CL about 6 years ago before it tuned into bots and fakers.

I haven't pulled too much white pussy out of the clubs in a while. So much easier to do on line.

What is your experience on where to pull your sex from?

interracialfunn1 09-11-2013 01:19 AM

love white pussy....

pof is a lot of work, but I think a lot of chicks want to fuck on there....

Becky Luvsit 09-11-2013 02:31 AM

I met a good number of black men on AFF but most of my luvers have been locals. I've only met with four from ILI but I'm working on that....

jimbrowski 09-11-2013 03:31 AM

LOL...anywhere outside of my house.

searcher308 09-11-2013 05:34 AM

Adding my two cents- I have not had much success with responding to ads - at least not percentage wise. I have however had great success with posting ads. I have met a number of people through Craigslist.
Craigslist- probably 1:100 of ads I've responded to tend to amount to anything. However I am very specific with the ads I post and would say 3:5 respondents tend to pan out.
I have been here on ILI a while - met 4 couples here. One of which was through an ad- and then we found each other on another site. They referred a second couple to me - for their first IR experience.
The third couple also had placed an ad here- they live about 900 miles away and have now visited 4 times - each of the last two I have made sure the wife had 12+ men as she requested.
The 4th couple contacted me.
I enjoy our hot wives org , but have not met anyone there, and cuckold place where I have met two couples - which I consider poor performance for the site. At cuckold place - both couples contacted me based on my posts. Never had a contact I initiated come to fruition.
Obviously there are thousands of sites- I may comment on a few more should I have the chance.
For me however the interesting stat as I am sure you can tell, is who initiated the contact.

Looking forward to hearing from others.

BBCLovermn 09-11-2013 01:27 PM

Most of the guys I've met were from AFF. I actually did quite well there but there weren't enough new guys joining so I came here. Have only hooked up with one guy here so far.

lvblkm 09-11-2013 04:33 PM

I'm a las vegas black male
top 5 places or sites I have met women or straight couples from
1.Red Rooster swinger club up to 3 women a night
2. this site 8 or so couples
3. SLS around 6
4. craigslist 4 or 5
5. pof 1

doggieismystyle 09-11-2013 07:46 PM

Here and Craigs

Its a toss up for me. Have met a few from here and a few from Craigs. Believe it or not quality has been better on craigs....

interracialfunn1 09-11-2013 10:28 PM

Five years ago I pulled some fine, fine, fine ass pussy off CL.

I have to admit that while I think pof is an easy place, it's not great quality.

SO LET ME AMEND THE QUESTON:

1) Best place for quality...i.e. finest people, especially women.
2) Best place for quantity....i.e. where you can put in the least work and get a chick to come blow you the easiest.....

Creamy_Kathy 09-13-2013 03:22 PM

darkcavern. I don't believe its an active site anymore.