Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-03-2013, 12:47 AM

I know Kim Cattrall has went black with at least 2 different guys in the past.

Celebs going black
Old 11-04-2013, 08:33 PM

Cool Celebs going black

I think that it's great that the American culture has finally accepted interracial couples to the extent that the most famous and most judged among us are willing to be real and date whomever they want without the fear of being judged negatively. I think it is so stupid that interracial marriage and sex is still considered taboo. I am so glad that all of those girls have stepped up and refused to be afraid to say out loud that we are all equal. Sex is like ice cream, some of us like a little chocolate and some of us like a little vanilla or even mocha. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtgrlangel View Post
I think that it's great that the American culture has finally accepted interracial couples to the extent that the most famous and most judged among us are willing to be real and date whomever they want without the fear of being judged negatively. I think it is so stupid that interracial marriage and sex is still considered taboo. I am so glad that all of those girls have stepped up and refused to be afraid to say out loud that we are all equal. Sex is like ice cream, some of us like a little chocolate and some of us like a little vanilla or even mocha. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I dont really Think these Girls have stepped up because their agents tell them don't go black or risk their careers going right downhill, all of them White female celebs listed were/are dating blackmen who are already rich and famous which is a acception in the main stream media but the big question is how many rich White female celebs do you see dating blackmen who are not famous? hardly any

"Blacked" White Celebs
Old 11-05-2013, 12:16 AM

Default "Blacked" White Celebs

Don't forget super hot Women's soccer player Hope Solo who married a former NFL player.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkmanSweden View Post
I dont really Think these Girls have because their agents tell them don't go black or risk their careers going right downhill, all of them White female celebs listed were/are dating blackmen who are already rich and famous which is a acception in the main stream media but the big question is how many rich White female celebs do you see dating blackmen who are not famous? hardly any
yes, but think about it, how many white female celebs can you think of that are dating white guys, who are not rich and famous? celebs date other celebs, that's just how it is

Old 11-05-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_driver View Post
yes, but think about it, how many white female celebs can you think of that are dating white guys, who are not rich and famous? celebs date other celebs, that's just how it is
there are many White female celebs who date whitemen who are not rich and famous.

There is a White female celeb(Vanessa feltz) dating a blackman who aint famous, the media allows it cos she is overweight and most whitemen would rather jump a Cliff than be with her

Old 11-22-2013, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkmanSweden View Post
there are many White female celebs who date whitemen who are not rich and famous.

There is a White female celeb(Vanessa feltz) dating a blackman who aint famous, the media allows it cos she is overweight and most whitemen would rather jump a Cliff than be with her
Who are those white celebs, I have never heard of them...

And how exactly will the media "allow" or NOT "allow" anybody to date anybody????

Celebs Blacked
Old 11-22-2013, 02:46 AM

Default Celebs Blacked

Elton John The late Rock Hudson. As Elton Says please push in my stool.