Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Too much oral
Old 01-15-2015, 08:21 PM

Default Too much oral

Was looking at the vintage section, something I really enjoy but noticed something that I've also seen on other offerings in the photo section. That is, in my opinion, way, way too much oral.
Now I know there are people that love that. Had a friend once that could have watched oral until the cows came home.
For me however, I like to see the fucking. So I would hope that when people post photos they might try and strike a balance between the two. That way the oral fans would be happy as would us fucking fans and those in between. Something to think about.

Old 01-15-2015, 11:14 PM

Giving or receiving and by whom?

Old 01-16-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
Now I know there are people that love that. Had a friend once that could have watched oral until the cows came home.
If Black Dick and Black Balls are involved, I could watch BBC oral not only until the cows came home, but until they went back out again.

Sure, it's *always* special for the Bull to nut up inside the Lady. As a side note, it's really special to see a Bull nut up inside the white woman, stay *inside* of her till he softens up, then watch his Nut run out as soon as he pulls out of her cunt.

But that focus on a woman, especially a woman who is expert at knobbing off a Black Dick, just putting her heart and soul--and head--into doing everything she can to maximize the Bull's pleasure, while he need do NOTHING but enjoy the ecstasy the woman so lovingly provides for him, well, what can I say?

Old 01-18-2015, 03:34 AM

I never thought I'd hear any guy complain about "too much oral."

Old 01-18-2015, 09:40 PM

One thing about oral sex is that you can see the white woman's face along with the black cock. When seeing a black cock sliding in and out of a blonde woman's mouth, or that's been sliding in and out if it is a pic, I always end up thinking about how closely woman looks like my wife (and dau's).

Of course I also do the same comparison where a blonde is getting a good black dick fucking.

Jeff P.

Old 01-19-2015, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffPitch View Post
One thing about oral sex is that you can see the white woman's face along with the black cock. When seeing a black cock sliding in and out of a blonde woman's mouth, or that's been sliding in and out if it is a pic, I always end up thinking about how closely woman looks like my wife (and dau's).

Of course I also do the same comparison where a blonde is getting a good black dick fucking.

Jeff P.

It is hard to hide you face in a video....Becky

Too Much Oral
Old 01-21-2015, 08:51 PM

Default Too Much Oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4tomkat View Post
I never thought I'd hear any guy complain about "too much oral."
My complaint and a suggestion is to mix it up a bit more. The majority of shots are all oral. For those of us that enjoy seeing the fucking I'd like to see more of a mix between the two.

Tags
fucking, oral, photos