Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Permanently deleted. Most possible reasons are incompatibility with our content rules
Old 04-23-2019, 11:36 PM

Default Permanently deleted. Most possible reasons are incompatibility with our content rules

Who is the *** that the website has approving uploads? Suddenly I' seeing a lot of "Permanently deleted. Most possible reasons are incompatibility with our content rules/guidelines or extremely poor quality/size."
Today I uploaded five videos and none were approved and 12 pictures and only nine were approved.
Either that *** has something against me or this site is turning to shit.
I've found that if I upload the same shit on a day when that *** ain't working then everything gets approved, so it's just this one *** that's my problem.
Now I am aware that I'm the number one submitter to this site and I hope that a lot of you out there have gotten a nut off looking of what I've posted, but that shit is about to end if he keeps on fucking with me.
I don't have to post shit on this site, I can delete every bit of what I've uploaded and go play somewhere else.

Last edited by hostmaster; 04-24-2019 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: inappropriate language

Tags
fuck this shit