Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

larrys and brends first bbc experience
Old 01-28-2014, 12:37 AM

Default larrys and brends first bbc experience

I asked Larry when he and Brenda had their first BBC experience. He told me it was along story and he didnt know all the story till 2 months after it happened. It was at a large hotel party he went to for his birthday. A couple we had partied with a few times invited us. The hotel owner shut the hotel down ( 50 rooms) for the party. Bill and Lee Ann, Bill was a minor actor at one time and like to roll play as Dom some times Brenda liked the attention so she would play his sex slave at a house party. Brenda bought a new out fit to wear complete with crotchless panties.
We arrived on fri and went to the meet and greet ,We meet a couple and partied that night,next day we meet Bill and Lee Ann in their suite and decided to get up a party that night. Bill made drinks i had one and Brenda 2-3 . Bill had on his "Dom " suite and asked Brenda to play his sex slutshe said sure he gave her a padded collar to wear. she put it on and we went to lounge area to see who we could find for the night.Few people were in the area and we set down , a few minutes later a couple black guys walked by and spoke, Bill said hi they walked over we all introduced our self's and they left soon. well Lee Ann wanted me to go with her to meet some couples they knew Bill said they would stake out the lounge for others. We left as Bill poured her another drink Lee Ann asked how long ? Bill said and hour should do (party was not till 8 pm it was 1 pm???). We headed up the stairs at the top of the upstairs hall i could see Bill was fingering Brenda pussy( always made her hot) she has slid down in the booth seat . we went to talk with a couple and came back by in 15 minutes or so, the 2 black guys were back and setting on either side of Brenda.Lee Ann grabbed my arm and said she is ok we need to find some people. Well in about 10 minutes we stopped to see a couple in a room near the balcony while she knocked i stepped to the corner and looked down the 2 black guys were playing with her legs by now and she was really getting hot. well she is a big girl i thought Lee Ann motioned for me to join her with the latest couple we talked a few minutes and they wanted to come that night.
Lee made a quick call and said we need to join Bill and Brenda When we came to the balcony i saw that the booth was empty. As we headed for Bills suite Lee Ann said its your birth day I said yes. She said we were not sure what to get you i said that i dint need any thing . About that time we got to the door she said that Brenda had mentioned my experience as a kid . I was embarrassed a little and said what did she say well she said not a lot but that you had mentioned to her several times bout the first time you had seen your mother with her hair held and a cock in mouth and pussy. well yes so ? ,well about that time she opened the door, at the bedroom door was a black frame with rectangular curtain she reached for the curtain. As she pulled it back she said this is for you. There was Bill in a chair and Brenda on her knees on a stool with her hair held tight a huge thick bbc in her mouth and a bbc in her pussy.
I was shocked at first Brenda apparently didn't know i was there the others did . The bbc in her mouth said suck this slut and she would almost chock when he put in in to far when he had enough he told the other to fuck the slut the guy looked at me pulled his cock out and laid it over her ass( i found out later it was 9.5 measured from the top. He then put in in her and grabbed both hips and pounded away both guys cum soon then i entered the room Brenda said happy birthday I kissed her cum covered lips the ate her pussy it was quite a night. I saw Bill at party a couple months later. He took me out side and explained He and Lee Ann had set it up Brenda dint know but got so hot she went along gladly Bill thought she might not want to do it he had not said any thing to her but had arranged for the 2 black guys to be there and had scripted the whole thing. Brenda( when I saw then setting by her was nervous Lee Ann got me out of the way Bill had been fingering her pussy ,she was hot but when they came over and he moved and let them set down got nervous. He quickly poured a drink and told her to drink he said you are my slut aren't you. she said yes he said well let my friends get you ready for a good fucking in the room. he raised her knees and placed a .leg over each of theirs. Told then to play with her pussy well in a couple of minutes she was hot again slid down in the seat and starting to cum. well he knew it was time he took her hand and said less go to the room. The 2 black guys just set there but they knew to come to the room in a few minutes well he was dog fucking Brenda when they arrived and got ready one mounted her from behind and by the time she realized it was not Bill it was to late. He then gave me a tape of them fucking her before i got there they had just started.about 10 minutes before Larry promised to show me the tape some day.
Brenda and I have been with several Black couple and guys since. but that was a night to remember

Last edited by beastmaster2001_99; 01-28-2014 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: addition of details later explained to me

additional info
Old 01-28-2014, 04:19 PM

Default additional info

I forgot my notes on this last part