Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Office Visit
Old 05-09-2014, 05:25 PM

Post The Office Visit

The Office Visit

It had been about a year since I started sharing my wife. At first I was just sharing her with guys with large white cocks. This wasn't always easy to find. Most of the guys seem to think that 7 inches was large. I was looking for much more for my wife

I had always had the fantasy of my wife fucking black guys. At first I wasn't sure how she would take it. She did not grow up around any black people like I had. However her first black cock she came all over. She said it was really her first time that she really came on a cock.

Over the next few months we found several guys to fuck her. Most all of them were very nice guys. However none of them really were our friends, you know what I mean. I was really looking for someone that could become our friend and that would be able to get with her all the time. Somebody more than a one night stand.

So I began searching on the Internet for someone that would fit the bill. Somebody that had a professional background and a nice large black cock. If I could find somebody that she would be comfortable with, I knew that she would continue to fuck over and over again.

And that is where I ran into Craig. He was a retired professional athlete that was now a mortgage lender. A very charming sharp dressed man. And a freak that loves to fuck white wives. I thought that he would be a perfect match. However, I wanted to do a little something different to introduce him to her. Candy was getting a little bit tired of the old meet at the bar routine.

So I devised a way that he would be able to introduce his mortgage business to us. After all we were truly looking to refinance our house. Candy was all for saving some money so she was eager to meet. She kind of wondered why we were talking to someone from all the way in Richmond. Why someone to hours away instead of someone local. I just told her that I had connected with someone higher up in the company and he was going to take care of us. Boy, was I ever right about that.

So we worked out a schedule that he would come over and visit us one evening. We had scheduled to visit at a restaurant not too far from our office. Over an hour late, we thought that he had stood us up. However, it come to find out that he had just got stuck in the tunnel and was running late. Well, we had already been there eaten and drink a couple beers. It kind of felt awkward to continue to sit there. So Candy said why doesn't he just meet us at the office? Oh boy, she doesn't know what she is getting herself into.

I agreed, as all of our workers had already left for the day. We got back to the office and just waited for his arrival. Once he arrived, we invited him into the conference room. He sat across from us at the table and explained his mortgage procedures. Candy answered all of his financial questions and listen to his responses. I couldn't believe I was actually letting her tell complete stranger all of our private information. Especially to a guy that was there with the full intention of fucking my wife.

His smile charmed her. And his professional attire made her even more excited. She was comfortable with him. It wasn't too long until he somehow turned the conversation to sex. I don't really recall how he made that transition so easily. But, she fell right into it and began to share some of her sexual escapades with him.

Before too long the conversation went from R-rated to X-rated. He had her confessing that she had sucked and fucked black cock before. And without much hesitation at all, she agreed to suck his cock right there in my office. So we went into my private office. It is the only room in my office that is fully enclosed. Candy got down on her knees in front of this complete stranger and took his black cock out and begin sucking it.

He sat down in the guest chair and she just lapped and sucked his black cock. She had a big smile on her face as she pleased him. I think it was the complete naughtiness of sucking a black guy as well as sucking him off in my own office. I got to tell you that I was as hard as a rock watching this.

She continued on for quite some time until finally he decided that he wanted more. He opened up her blouse and unbuckled her bra exposing her little titties. And then he hoisted up her skirt and pulled her panties off. She loved this. You could tell by the expression in her eyes. Finally he lifted her up on the edge of my desk and spread her legs wide open. Her pussy was exposed to him.

It didn't take long for both of them to get off they were both so excited for each other. He quickly blew inside of her pussy filling it full of cum. That was one of the hottest things I have ever watched. We got up, got dressed, and headed to a hotel to finish the evening. My wife's new lover wanted to fuck her properly. And I was eager to bring the video camera along to record it all.

So you all might have one question for us. Yes he did help us with refinancing our house. And yes over the next several years he continued to fuck my wife. Many times with me watching, but many more she would go and meet him alone in the hotel room. He was also the first one to properly fuck her ass. And she loved it. From then on she only insisted on having black cock up her ass.

But those are other stories to tell later.

Waiting
Old 05-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Default Waiting

And we are anxiously waiting to hear about them,,,,ALL of them.

Videos later that evening
Old 05-10-2014, 04:07 PM

Default Videos later that evening

"Share my wife" and "first time bbc" are two videos taken in the motel later that evening.
I'll try to dig up some pics in the office to share as well.

Tags
interracial, office, watched, wife