Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   I had my very first gangbang ! (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/13124-i-had-my-very-first-gangbang.html)

hydie3310 08-30-2016 05:18 AM

I had my very first gangbang !

I had my first gangbang last night ! So one of my friends took me out to a bar for a girls night out. We ended meeting a few guys there, flirted, had a few drinks. Later on she ended up leaving with a guy so that left me hanging by myself with a couple of blacks guys I meet.

After a few more drinks it was getting late so they offered to have me party some more back at their place. I said sure ! When I got there it was a big house that five guys shared. I walked in a sat down on a sofa. The guys came over and offered me a mixed drink. After drinking that glass I was out of it alittle. They started flirting with me and it was turning me on being around five guys flirting with me at once.

It all started by on guy touched my face and kissed me. I started kissing back, then the next thing I know I'm kissing all of them, with their hands rubbing me. I was turned on and horny ! One guy asked if I would wear a blind fold for them. I said yes that would be ok. They blind folded me. Once blind folded I was lead by hand back to a bedroom. I could only hear the guys talking and them removing their cloths ect. One guy says to another to remove my dress. I feel a guy unzip me and my dress falls to the floor. The another says "Umm.. take off her bra so we can see those tits". My bra falls off me.

Then another says " Lay her on the bed so she can suck us off and we can eat her pussy". They guide me to the edge of bed and lay me down on my back. I hear a guy say " Take off her panties so we can see her pussy!". I feel a hand pull my panties off. A guys then says " That's a sweet looking hairy pussy, can't wait to taste it " Someone put's a pillow under my butt then two guys grab my feet and spread my legs wide. I hear someone say " Umm, open that pussy up so I can check that pussy out " I feel fingers spread my pussy lips, a guy say's " Look, she is wet" Tthen a guy starts to eat me out.

hydie3310 08-30-2016 05:22 AM

I'm in esctacy ! I'm in a bedroom with five black guys, on my back with my legs spread with a pillow under my butt so my pussy is at a better angle so guys can eat me out easy, a cock in my mouth. I'm getting closed to having a orgasm ! Then I have one. The guys can tell. I hear them say " She cumming !" After I had my first orgasm the guys start taking turns on me. Licking me and sticking their cocks in my mouth for me to suck.

The the licking stops. Then I feel a cock pushing inside me, and it feels great ! His shape and size was big and filled me good. One of them ask's the guy fucking me how I felt. He says : Great, she is so tight. He didn't last long, as I felt the warmth of he's cum, and the pulsating of, he's cock.

Then another sticks he's cock in me. As he does, I feel a cock at my mouth again, I can smell semen and my smell. As I suck I'm off I taste the sweet/sour of semen in my mouth I know I'm sucking and licking clean the guy that was just inside me.

hydie3310 08-30-2016 05:25 AM

And thats the way the rest of the night went. The other four guys fucked me, I got to feel each one of them cum inside me. And clean everyone one of them afterward. All blindfolded. Afterward I took my blindfold off and got to see all the guys nude, with there large half hard cocks still wet from me. It was a hot sight. I just layed there for a minute, with my legs spread open and cum still running out of me. Afterward I just got up got cleaned up, and got a ride home.

The next mourning I still had cum coming out of me.! It was a crazy and hot night. Still can't believe I had five guys inside me in one night.

Bootneck45 08-30-2016 06:02 AM

Nice night then.

So Hydie3310, you will be looking for more adult fun then?. Glad you had some fun.:p

mandingoman1972 01-13-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydie3310 (Post 78618)
And thats the way the rest of the night went. The other four guys fucked me, I got to feel each one of them cum inside me. And clean everyone one of them afterward. All blindfolded. Afterward I took my blindfold off and got to see all the guys nude, with there large half hard cocks still wet from me. It was a hot sight. I just layed there for a minute, with my legs spread open and cum still running out of me. Afterward I just got up got cleaned up, and got a ride home.

The next mourning I still had cum coming out of me.! It was a crazy and hot night. Still can't believe I had five guys inside me in one night.

Yeah, but you're such a beautiful woman are you really surprised?

I'd say it was inevitable you'd get your chance, but it is awesome you got 5 in one night. That will probably be your personal best. But there's no reason not to try 1 or 2 every once in a while as regulars.

Don't let that hot pussy go to waste!!!