Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A Dream Vacation..... Part 1
Old 06-07-2019, 03:46 AM

Default A Dream Vacation..... Part 1

We decided to get away for a weekend. Mary chose a hotel a very nice one too by the beach. As we were getting ready to leave the house I noticed she was wearing my favorite dress. Its skin tight, its a summer dress with blue and white stripes. Length wise its right above the knee. It's a spaghetti strap and her big tits look huge when she wears it. I always tell her to go panty less but she is very conservative, One could hope though. As we pull up to the hotel a young black man opens the door for her and says wow good after noon lovely. Mary smiles I look over at him and think, is he flirting with my wife in front of me. The nerve of this guy, or kid I should say. As we enter the hotel I glance back and the young man is leaning in whispering to another hotel worker and they are smiling checking out Mary's ass. I look back towards the hotel and don't pay it no mind. I understand that my wife is hot thats why i married her. So it doesn't surprise or upset me when guys check her out.

We check in and head to our room. Once in our room Mary heads towards the window and looks out i come up on her from behind and wrap my arms around her waist work my way up to her tits and start kissing her neck. She closes her eyes and begins to moan. I grab her dress from the bottom and lift it to remove it, she reaches for the sky and I remove it. Mary has an amazing body, she is so beautiful with a nice round ass. We head towards the bed and we make love so slowly and passionately. After about a few hours we just lay next to each other and we fall asleep. I awoke around 11:00 pm I got out of bed and Mary asked me where you going I said to take a shower, Mary said ill join you. In the shower we began to kiss and Mary strokes my hard on. She says you want me to take care of this. I said you bet, but i want us too go down to the bar for drinks and when we come back we will take care of each other I said, Mary agreed. As she is looking for something to wear I tell her it's midnight through your black strap less dress and flip flops on I'm sure the bar will be empty. Mary says should I go bra & panties less and I smiled and looked at her she had a smerk on her face. Yeah we'll get a booth in the corner and we can have some fun. So Mary puts her dress on and flip flops we hugg and walk towards the elevator.

Mary is amazingly hot with her big tits and round ass, you can see every curve with that tight strapless dress. We enter the elevator and with the mirrors on the wall I tell Mary wow you can see right through your dress with the lighting in this elevator hopefully the bar is alittle dark. Mary said yeah lets hope cause I don't feel like going back up and changing. I said hey we are on vacation lets live alittle, Mary says yeah lets have some fun tonight. As we reach the first floor the doors open and to our amazement there are hundreds of people in the lobby we had to fight the crowd trying to enter the elevator just to get out of it. I grabbed Marys hand and said lets hurry to the bar, we walked through a big crowd to get to the bar. As we approached the bar I said to Mary look there is an open booth let's sit there hurry. We hurried sat down and Mary said to me wow I'm very nervous I said why, she says to me there are alot of people in here and I'm not wearing underwear. I smiled at her and said I forgot about that. The waiter came over and smiled at us he took a double take and looked at Mary's breasts and smiled he said what can I get you two. Mary ordered a shot of tequila and a margarita I asked for a beer. Mary said to me I have never seen so many black people together in my life I wonder whats going on. When the waiter came to our table with the drinks I asked whats going on with all the people here. He said oh there is a Jazz Festival in town I said oh I see. After about five rounds of drinks Mary says to me I'm feeling a little horny. I said with the drinks. She said yeah and when we were exiting the elevator pushing through the crowd I felt hands all over my ass and tits. I said really, she said yeah it was very intense. That make you a little horny I said did anyone grind there crotch on you, She just smiled and said your funny. Great you want to head to the room she said not yet a few more drinks, Ok I said.

Two gentlemen approached our table and one of them said hi my name is George and I'm Leon the other one said. We would like to know if you wouldn't mind us sharing this booth with you as you can see this place is full and there is nowhere to sit. We will pick up your tab and buy the drinks the rest of the night. I looked at Mary and she looked at me and we said deal. I told them my name is Jorge and this is my wife Mary we are from out of town here on a weekend vacation. They said we are too we are here with about 20 friends, they didnt want to come down and hangout. George said its their loss. Leon said you have a beautiful wife I said thanks she is gorgeous and I gave Mary a kiss on the lips. I began to get hard from what Leon said. I love hearing compliments about Mary especially when someone else is really checking her out. After about 5 more beers I excused myself for the mens restroom. I said to George take care of my wife for me, ill be back. The line in the restroom was about a 15 minute wait. When I returned Mary was sitting between Leon and George they were laughing. George was whispering something in Mary's ear and she began to laugh more intensely. As I reached the table I bent over to pickup a napkin I looked towards Mary and Leon he had his hand on Mary's lap by her crotch. Mary had her hand on Leons leg there was a huge bulge and she was rubbing it. I didnt say anything and George said let me get up so you can sit next to your beautiful wife I said no worries your fine. We continued drinking, talking and laughing for about 2 more hours. I felt the need to use the restroom my stomach was hurting and I wanted to go up to the room to use it. So I said to Mary I need to use the restroom im going up to the room Mary said I'll go with you hold on, I told her its ok I'll be right back. We are having fun with our new friends I'll be right back. I said George Leon you dont mind keeping Mary company till I come back. Of course not take your time Mary will be fine. We will take good care of her. Mary said are you sure guys, they said together yes she will be fine we promise.

I got to the elevator and there was at least a 10 minute wait, finally when it was my turn to get in the elevator it was so crowded I was standing next to a couple of young black guys and one was saying wow there are a lot of white girls here Im going to fuck a few of them. I couldn't help but think about my wife sitting at the bar drunk with 2 black guys who may have the same intentions. When the door opened my mind went back to me hurrying to use the restroom. I use the restroom and decided to jump really quick into the shower to rinse off. I got dressed and headed out to the elevator. It took the elevator another 10 minutes to get to my floor. When I finally reached the lobby, I looked at my watch and it was 40 minutes later. I walked towards the bar.

From a distance I didn't see my wife at our booth, I thought maybe she went to the restroom. As I got closer I didn't see George or Leon either. I became uneasy, I got alittle warm inside. I walked over to our waiter and asked him if he knew where they went. He said nope I wasn't paying attention he did say George closed out the tab and gave him a good tip. I called my wifes phone and it just rang. I walked around the lobby and didn't see them. I continued calling my wife's phone no answer. I thought to myself maybe my wife left her phone in our room so I headed towards the elevator. I also thought maybe she made her way up to the room in a different elevator when I came back down earlier. I got to the room no Mary no cell phone my heart began to race again I felt warm inside. I called Mary again no response. I thought to myself as I sat there I wonder if Mary is having sex with them. I had mixed emotions I felt lost and I thought what if she is having sex with them. I was actually getting hard thinking about it. I thought not my Mary she is very conservative she doesn't think that way. Do I really know my wife I think I do. She is drunk thought with 2 handsome youg black men.I began to panic I paced back and fourth in our room, lots of thoughts were racing in my mind. Just then my phone rang I looked at it, it was Mary I answered and said are you ok where are you she said oh our friends invited us to there room, we were just in deep conversation and I lost track of time and I forgot to call you. She said come up we are in room 1123 hurry.