Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   Wife Fucked Up on The Job (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/13665-wife-fucked-up-job.html)

bradfordp 04-25-2017 05:20 PM

Wife Fucked Up on The Job

My wife made a Hugh accounting mistake on the job. She started crying and told him she would do anything to not lose her job. Now she has to go into his office every morning and suck him off. He brings in others to watch and degrade her. They even get into the action. I don't know what to do. Yesterday she came home braless and told her he was giving her bra to his wife.

bradfordp 04-25-2017 05:22 PM

Today he had a froend in the office with him and he made her suck off his buddy. Today he wanted her high heels for his wife.

fiddler1307 07-03-2017 04:09 PM

Make him happy and send her to work in black patent pointed 6 inch stilettos.

florida hubby 07-04-2017 08:37 AM

And I know she is luving it. Nothing like being "forced" into being a slut....Becky:p

Geraldene 07-05-2017 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 81621)
And I know she is luving it. Nothing like being "forced" into being a slut....Becky:p

Can't agree more. Wish l can find a boss like that.

taj737 07-05-2017 06:35 PM

folks... folks..... time out.. here.....

in today litigious world.... she could sue his ass and own the company.....

got to pass on this story.... fun fantasy... but seriously.... SERIOUSLY doubt one syllable :rolleyes: of this yarn....

bradfordp 07-05-2017 08:03 PM

more

The saga keep going. Now her boss wants to come over to the house with a couple of friends and party! Someone told me her boss is pimping her out and keeping the money

JMNBABE1 07-12-2018 08:44 PM

Not all relationships go badly.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by taj737 (Post 81634)
folks... folks..... time out.. here.....

in today litigious world.... she could sue his ass and own the company.....

got to pass on this story.... fun fantasy... but seriously.... SERIOUSLY doubt one syllable :rolleyes: of this yarn....

I am involved in a 8 yr long affair with my Boss/lover...…..we both know its an affair and NOT the beginning of a permanent relationship, we are both married, and neither of us has a desire to break up those marriages. If you go in to the relationship with eyes wide open, things go very well!!

J the wife)

TxCountryBoi55 07-13-2018 12:43 AM

My experiences

Or when you get to bang the neighborhood hot nurse, not even knowing she's wanted to do you for the longest time. However, the right opportunity never presented itself, until now. Naughty late nights, and early morning wake-up calls. A buzz and a ring, and we're intertwined into late night naughty things.

allenethanm 05-24-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxCountryBoi55 (Post 85248)
Or when you get to bang the neighborhood hot nurse, not even knowing she's wanted to do you for the longest time. However, the right opportunity never presented itself, until now. Naughty late nights, and early morning wake-up calls. A buzz and a ring, and we're intertwined into late night naughty things.

Very poetic. Nurses are the most caring profession. Because of their empathy and caring, they can be very polyamorous and they respond well to physical care delivered tobu them. Always be available to console them and fill them with life when they need you.