Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I Enjoy His Hot White Wife - EVERYWHERE
Old 07-18-2020, 03:07 AM

Post I Enjoy His Hot White Wife - EVERYWHERE

"Hi honey, I'm just enjoying the pleasures of A REAL MAN and all of his insatiable desires to fill me full of his black cock cum. Can't wait to rub my black cock adDICKted pussy in your face as I whisper in your the naughtiest things he did to me, and I did to him."

"I enjoyed it. It was hot, it was dirty, it was so damn naughty, I started hyperventilating."

"He didn't care. He still stuck his big black cock in me and used my body however he wanted to."

"I enjoyed being his married pleasure pussy. The moment I saw him, my panties hit floor. Feeling his strong black hands all over my body, OMG."

"He bent me over your favorite chair, licked my anxious pussy, and before I knew it, I felt his black cock deep inside me. I loved it too."

"His CUMplete disregard that I'm a married white wife only fueled my lust to feel him inside of me."

"My pussy is so wet right now telling you this. I'll CUMtinue to meet him regularly from now on. You'll get more than a mouthful of his thick viscus black cock cum from my black cock adDICKted fuckhole. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I enjoy him and his big black cock fucking my married pussy good and hard."

"I cummed all over his black cock, then sucked him off. I don't know what came over me, but I loved every single naughty moment of it too."

"My pussy is so wet right telling you this, and from the looks of it cuckold, I can't wait to watch you cum all over yourself as I tell you the naughtiest things I did with him and him with me."

"Can't wait to rub my pussy in your face as I tell you the naughtiest details of my dirty pleasure play encounter with him."

"Don't worry cuckold, I left my panties on the bed so you can see how wet my pussy gets when I'm with him and his black cock. As I said cuckold, they don't stay on long...

Your wife,

His Married Pleasure Pussy

Old 07-19-2020, 10:22 AM

Exactly as it should be. I swallowed gallons of superior delicious black nut from my wife’s pussy and ass for the first 13 years of being pussy free.