Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How do we become cuckolds too?
Old 06-23-2020, 09:32 PM

Default How do we become cuckolds too?

Through my line of work we live out of hotels and our women usually come and visit us when we are out for long periods of time. You get to know the guys as you spend most of the time with them when we are out. One guy in particular ACE we called him was a good looking older black guy. In his late 40’s but decent looking. On a random night I saw a guy drop a woman off at his hotel room and left after shaking hands. I could tell by the noises from the room that he fucked her all night. The next morning I asked him about it, thinking he hired prostitutes but he laughed and said he didn’t have to do that. He explained it was a friend dropping his wife of so they could have fun for the night. I couldn’t believe it but he explained cuckolding and how guys brought their wives to him because he had a big black cock and fucked them good!
One weekend Mary had come to visit. We were unpacking her car when a guy dropped off a gorgeous milf. I waved to Ace as he walked her to his room. She asked who they were and I told her about ace and his situation. She stopped in her tracks saying what! So I explained to her what he told me. She didn’t believe one bit. So I told her. Her husband would probably be by later to pick her up. I then told her that we should wait outside and see if we saw when they left so we went outside to the pool to sit and wait. After a few hours a guy came to his door, we were drinking beer out Side on some lawn chairs. She came out, a beautiful milf. Perfect soccer mom wife. Ace standing at the door in his briefs, cock outline pushing through. She turns and kisses him and they left. Mary started asking questions. It was only about sex and he was good at it with a big cock. All she could say was ohhh and ok. I told her, “maybe we should ask him to show you a good time!” She laughed, “yeah sure, you would like that!” The next morning I told ace how Mary was asking a lot of questions. He said, “that’s how most couples get into cuckolding. They ask a lot of questions and convince themselves into it. Most of the time they stay cuckolds. Maybe you should ask her, she might be into it. She is hot!” That night I asked Mary to sit at the pool with me for drinks and she agreed. I told her how ace couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful she looked. She grinned saying “sure he does!” She was in shorts and t shirt. As we got comfortable I told her Ace would be joining us. She sat up saying “really?” I thought she had gotten mad as she went back into the room. She came back out a few minutes later with makeup on and wearing a bikini. She giggled “I guess!” I told her “make sure he gets an eyeful!” She grinned. I text ace saying we were out by the pool. He text he’d be out quickly. When he came out, he was wearing only some small shorts. He said hello to Mary and jumped into the pool next to me. Mary sat on a chair looking at social media. It started to get dark and by this time Mary had turned on her stomach. Ace said he had no towel. I told him “Mary has my towel, you can use it!” As he climbed out Mary started to get up showing both of us her beautiful ass!
Ace said “wow, thank you” as she handed it to him. She giggled as she laid back down. His cock outline in full view. We could both see her sneaking a peak at his cock. He left saying he would bring me a towel in a bit as he walked away. I text him I would send Mary for it. Try to get her horny.
I told Mary go get me a towel from Ace. Don’t forget to give him a show. As she got up she said “sure I bet you want to watch him fuck me too!” She stopped and grinned, she pull her bra down showing the top of her nipples. Turned to show her ass as she pulled her bottoms up showing her cheeks. And walked towards the room. I jumped out of the pool. Ran to look around the corner to see what might happens. She knocked on the door, he answered with just a towel wrapped around his waist. They talked a bit and laughed. She pointed to the towel and Ace undid it from his waist. As it came off she covered her mouth. He was naked, his cock was huge as it hung down and she looked straight at it. She motioned that she had to go Then she stepped back and started walking to the pool. As she got back she gave me the towel I climbed out and we went back to the room.
When we got to the room I asked,” did it get you excited? I know I did!” She said “I guess, do you really want this?” I told her, “ if you like it, why not. She laughed “ I guess it’s up to you!” I told Mary to get in a small shirt and small panties to give Ace a show.
She agreed as I told her I would be in the restroom acting as if I were showering. I text Ace what i was planning and agreed to come over. I texted, whatever happens is up to her, I’m ok with it. He text back an ok. So he came over. He knocked on the door and I ran to the restroom. As I closed the door I saw Mary pulling her panties off and tossing them at my door so I could see. She answered saying I would be out in a few minutes but he could wait as she was getting ready for bed.
He told her I had invited him for more drinks to hang out. She told Ace,” our stuff is on the couch, you can sit here on the bed. He started towards the bed as Mary climbed onto the bed to move the pillows so he could sit. As she moved the pillows she was in a doggystyle position and her shirt slid up to her waist. Her ass in perfect position showing Ace her her small pussy. Ace stopped and said “wow! That’s beautiful!”
Mary looked in my direction to see if I would come out. But I waited to see what they would do. Ace saw this and said,” do you know why I’m here?” Mary said “ I think so.” . Ace stood up, pulling his shorts down, his cock bounced out swelling up by the second. Robert wants me to fuck you. He asked me to come over and see if you would let me fuck you so he could watch.
She looked up and down at his cock. She grinned “ he told me, but I didn’t think you were interested in me!” She slid to the edge of the bed, reached out to his cock and grabbed it. Her face moved onto it. A big glob of precum was already there. She put the head in her mouth. Only a little more than the head fit in her mouth. After a few seconds she stood up and took her shirt off. She sat on the edge of the bed, laid back raising her ankles to the ceiling as she spread her legs. Her knees were on her sides and her hands above her head stretched out.
Ace took the hint as he walked over to her. He reached to her pussy and pushed a finger in. She took a breath as he pulled it out and rubbed the wetness all over her pussy. He then turned towards where I was in the restroom and grabbed his cock. Full 10 inches hard now. He turned and rubbed the head on the pussy, then slowly pushed in. She took a deep breath moaning a loud mmmmmm as he pushed deeper with each thrust. She was now as loud as the women ace usually had in his room.
Before I knew it Ace had climbed completely onto her, going balls deep with every thrust. I could barely hold my load watching Mary hold her ankles, keeping her legs spread wide, which let him get every inch in. After a few minutes like this ace got up all of a sudden. He turned so I could see his cock. Completely covered in wet pussy juices. MY WIFES PUSSY JUICES. As he did, Mary held her legs and ankles spread. As he climbed back on, Mary looked in my direction biting her lip. As he starred to slide back in she blew me a kiss. At the same time he pushed in hard and she grabbed his back as she bit his shoulder saying fuck!
He started fucking her harder this time. Her nails were digging into his back when all of a sudden she grabbed her ankles again spreading herself open for him. By now every room near us knew someone was getting fucked hard by her loud moans. Seconds later, ace started grunting and his back arched up. He was cuming in Mary.
Mary looked in my direction with her hand on her mouth. His ass cheeks squeezing tight pushing his cum into her. I walked out and stood next to the bed. I asked, “ so this is cuckolding ace?” He rolled off to her side. His cock covered in cum. Mary breathing heavy closed her legs and slid to the top of the bed.
Ace told me,” Mary by far has the best pussy I have ever had! After this I don’t want any other wife! That wasn’t cuckolding, that’s a fine wife I just had to fuck!” He grabbed his cock and said this is full cuckolding. Tell Mary to sit on my cock!” So I told Mary,” his cock is still hard!” Mary smiled still breathing hard. She climbed onto him kissing him. Her knees spread around his hips as she put her hands on his chest. She pushed up sliding her hips back towards his cock. It didn’t take long as Mary started to cum. She kept saying “fuck me, fuck me” over and over again. She laid onto his chest. Breathing heavy. I sat behind them slowly watching aces cock slide out. As it did, cum also slowly poured out as Ace said he came too. Two huge loads of cum!
Ace stood up and put his clothes back on. He said, “I’ll see you guys tomorrow so we can talk more about cuckolding and how Mary belongs to me when I come over.”
As I turned the lights off and got in bed. She said “so this is cuckolding,” I said “I guess. It’s just like he said, I’ve been hard since he knocked on the door to come and see us. My heart is still racing!” Mary said “ I’ve never had a cock that big, it was so intense feeling his balls slap on my ass. I could feel his head pushing in and out. I could feel my pussy wrapped around the base of his thick cock when he was all in me! I could feel his cum pulsing through his cock as he came! Every time he shot in me!”
I asked her “ are you ok with this cuckolding thing? I mean, if you are, then you’ve got to be ready when he wants to fuck!” Mary giggled and said,” I guess, if he fucks me like that every time, he might as well stay here with us! He can come right now if he needs too!” We both laughed as we dozed off.

Last edited by blazinrob; 01-02-2021 at 04:46 AM..