Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Canadian wife first BBC part 1
Old 01-22-2018, 09:15 AM

Default Canadian wife first BBC part 1

Canadian wife first BBC part 1-thumbnail.jpgI been fucking white girls for so long from until I finally found one from Canada and damn was it a good time. Back in 2016 we were friends on Instagram now I kind of don’t push myself on woman thats married but I had a feeling she was liking my pics with my swag and smile plus she loved blk men with beards and tattoos and I was covered with them so I knew right there she was going to be mine. We started to chat and flirt and thats when she told me that she was engaged to be married but her now husband was ok like they come to America and hook up with other couples and share each but all she ever wanted was to have her first black cock…and it time it was me. We shared pictures and clip and I swear she was curvy and nerdy and I had to fuck and be her first like she was going to be mine.

February 2017 was the month and year we met for the first time like we met halfway in Syracuse NY and she was so perfect like she was what I wanted in a bbw because well I fucking love them! And being her first black man I was going to give her my all plus more. So the first night out of the weekend I we had a few drinks and shots and that’s when I started to undress and throw her on the bed and started to make out with her on top. Licking her boobs and moved my way down and started to eat her pussy for 2hrs like she was loving my style. I didn’t waste no time and stick my phat blk dick in her and I swear her mouth open wide saying “oh my god” and I just went to town on her like legs up and choking her deeply and making sure she gets all of me.

I grab her hair full and made her suck my dick and watching her gag and cough put a damn smile on my face cause her now husband is alittle bitch from what she told me so I made sure she became my friend and slut that night. I grab her throat and kiss her deep and switch over to doggy and god I was hitting them walls like I didn’t hold back because she was crying knowing she never thought her walls can be touch. I took out my phone and record everything cause well she told me to so she can watch her first BBC.

I got more to the weekend we had and this is my first post plus im new so let me know what you think and if you want more I will continue
Attached Thumbnails
Canadian wife first BBC part 1-thumbnail-3-.jpg   Canadian wife first BBC part 1-thumbnail-2-.jpg  

Tags
bbc wife toronto