Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hotwife in Training
Old 10-08-2017, 10:38 PM

Default Hotwife in Training

True story...

I recently took my very pretty, blonde hair, blue eyed, 40 something wife on an out of town business trip. While I was out of town (but not yet her) I secretly posted an internet ad seeking men to help with the training. I then sent her the link for her to see, and told her it was entirely up to her whether she wanted to go through with it and also who she wanted to play with.

At first she was bit apprehensive, but after reading the dozens of men interested in making her a hotwife she became very aroused and curious. By the time she joined me a few days later she was all in! The hard part was narrowing down the field, and then arranging a meeting. I would never have thought how hard it is trying to get your wife laid with no strings attached! There were about 3 or 4 she chose that flaked out at the last minute. She did manage to meet two different guys over the course of 3 days. Both in their early 20's, one white and the other black.

The first guy was a white musician type, longish hair, fit and good looking. He met us for drinks and then back to the hotel room. He did not have an impressive cock, but she enjoyed him anyway. She sucked and him and rode him. He was done in about 20 minutes and gone within 30 or so.

The second guy was a young, good looking black guy with long dreads. He was about 5'7 and very fit. We met in the hotel lobby for drinks and he was cool and very laid back. It was all up to her... after about 20 minutes of chit chat she gave me the signal. I told them that I would get us another round and meet them in our room. I took my time, and was hoping by the time that I got back to the room I would open the door and see her on her knees sucking him.... but that's not what happened. She was very nervous but soon they started making out on the couch. A few short minutes later she stood up and stripped down and jumped on the bed, he followed suite. I was a bit disappointed, as I would have liked to have seen them undressing each other and maybe continue on the couch for a while, but apparently she was ready to go!

They jumped on the bed and made out for a long while... kissing, grouping and sucking body parts. When they had a potty break she told me that he was a great kisser and had great lips. They probably made out and had foreplay for at least an hour before he went down on her. That really got her going and he ate my sweet married wife's pussy for another 30 or 45 minutes. At one point he had her on her knees and ate her from behind. He then proceeded to pay a lot of attention to her pretty little asshole. Now, I have licked my wife's ass plenty of times and I know that she likes it. But he ate that thing out and I could tell by the look on her face that she was surprised but enjoying it very much. Not long after that she turned her attention to his cock, which at 7" is about the same length as mine, but thicker with bigger balls and of course blacker.

While she was sucking him, I decided to go ahead and take her from behind. I grabbed her by the hips and thrust into her with not problem. Her pussy was soaking wet. I fucked her pretty good for 10-15 minutes before shooting my load into her, but I don't think she barely noticed as most of her attention was on him.

I then returned to my viewing chair and watched them fuck. Actually more like make love... he took his time like it was his last meal on earth. They fucked missionary, doggy, her on top, cowgirl, etc. most of the time kissing and rubbing a groping. A few times she looked at me as if to say "I can't believe this is happening". Then she would put his dick back in her mouth or continue riding him. I insisted that he wear a condom, and at some point they had gone through the 2 that he brought and we did not have any. They both looked at me like, "what are you going to do because we are not finished". I then volunteered to run down to the corner drug store to pick up a box.

There is something strangely erotic about leaving your wife, (naked in bed) in a hotel room with a stranger while you walk to the store to buy them condoms. When I returned about 20 minutes later they were still entwined kissing and grouping. I gave him the box and he promptly donned one. I'm not sure how long they fucked... at some point she was laying face down on her belly and he was mounted slowly fucking her from behind. He would give her about a dozen passionate thrusts slapping his heavy balls against her clit, and then he would slowly grind for several minutes. This continued on long into the night, and at some point I feel asleep on the couch.

When I woke up they were in the same position. At first, I thought that maybe they were asleep, but occasionally he would pump his hips and slowly grind into her and she would wimper softly. When I looked more closely, it became apparent that he was no longer wearing a condom. He probably heard me snoring and decided to go bareback while I wasn't paying attention.

That really bothered me... but turned me on at the same time. I gave them another 15 or 20 minutes but eventually I decided it was time to break this up because it was late and I was worried that they would both fall asleep. Plus, I was ready for my turn! This was probably about 230am and about 6 hours after we first met. I gently shook my wife, as she was semi asleep in an altered state of reality. I reminded her that we had a flight to catch the next day and that we should say goodnight to our company.

He respectfully got up, got dressed and left, thanking us on the way out. I then fucked the shit out of my wife's sloppy pussy in the bed that smelled heavily of sex and another man. This was both erotic and off putting. We woke up a few hours later and had sex twice again with the same scent lingering and making me horny. I couldn't take it anymore, and asked her to shower. We then had sex again.

I really bothered me that this guy went bareback in my wife and may have unloaded his seed in her. So much so we decided to pick up a Plan B pill just in case. The travels home were a little awkward and we wore both sore from all the sex. We both had a mix of feelings and emotions... she definitely enjoyed herself but probably feels a little guilty about liking it too much. I found it hot but oddly, as erotic as it was I would have thought my dick would have stayed rock hard and trying to come in my pants, but i actually had to coax it a little to fuck her while he was there. Anyone else have that experience? Maybe nerves?

Overall it was a very erotic experience, and while I don't think that we will do it often I hope to do it again in a couple months or so.

m & w