Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

This was the dinner party invitation that she was eagerly hoping for
Old 12-14-2017, 06:09 PM

Default This was the dinner party invitation that she was eagerly hoping for

Here's a question for male participants in this kind of lifestyle, and it is not a rhetorical one either:

Black men, how many of these people who you come to places like this to fornicate with would introduce you to their friends, colleagues, neighbours etc in a strictly normal and non-sexual context?

Permit me to explain. For starters, take the sex element right out of it. I repeat take the sex element completely out of it and imagine them introducing you as someone they attended college with, or someone who they were in the forces with, or someone who they worked in the same department with, or someone who was in the same civic organisation, charity, social entity etc i.e. them introducing you to people in their circle with no reference at all to anything suspect or sexual.

I can tell you none of them would.

Well that is kind of ironic, don't you think? Funny how they will gladly introduce americans of other races to their friends, colleagues family etc. They gladly introduce people from other countries and nationalities readily, e.g. introducing an iranian, a kenyan, an indian, an angolan, a Singaporean etc even inviting them for a meal with family, friends, colleagues and proudly introducing to people that they know. Imagine them doing the same with one the men on this forum in a non-sexual context? No way.

Is also interesting how they are more comfortable socially with the people described above, who come from a different country, have a different culture, come from a different educational system, have different religions and eat different foods etc, but when it comes to their own citizens, such as guys on this forum, the tune changes completely and out come the excuses: I can't risk it, I've come to far, I have a comfortable middle-class existence and I can't jeopardise that, et al.

However, when it comes to mindless interracial sex and pounding cocks, the walk straight past these other groups and nationalities without so much as looking at them twice and come to places like this to hide and engage black men.

Instead of coming here to gratify mayonnaise apes, crackers and honkeys, lets do IR right.

You feel me, black men? A word to the wise. Word.

can't agree
Old 01-01-2018, 04:40 PM

Default can't agree

The first man to enjoy my new wife was a black co-worker friend of mine. We were all at a New Years Eve party at our foreman's home and I introduced her to everyone there that I knew personally. She was the one that selected my co-worker to fuck, because as she told me later he had been very charming, friendly, had danced with her and when the opportunity presented itself started "making out" with her in an upstairs hallway and shortly after they went into one of the bedrooms and she enjoyed 8 inches of fat cock that happened to be black. Twice.

He "dated her" her for about 6 months, the entire time thinking that she was my sister. When I talked with her about him she said that he is/was just a great guy and so what if he is/was black, she really enjoyed being with/around him. So please don't use the broad brush to paint everyone as the same. GTR

Old 01-01-2018, 09:15 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findlay1 View Post
Here's a question for male participants in this kind of lifestyle, and it is not a rhetorical one either:

Black men, how many of these people who you come to places like this to fornicate with would introduce you to their friends, colleagues, neighbours etc in a strictly normal and non-sexual context?

Permit me to explain. For starters, take the sex element right out of it. I repeat take the sex element completely out of it and imagine them introducing you as someone they attended college with, or someone who they were in the forces with, or someone who they worked in the same department with, or someone who was in the same civic organisation, charity, social entity etc i.e. them introducing you to people in their circle with no reference at all to anything suspect or sexual.

I can tell you none of them would.

Well that is kind of ironic, don't you think? Funny how they will gladly introduce americans of other races to their friends, colleagues family etc. They gladly introduce people from other countries and nationalities readily, e.g. introducing an iranian, a kenyan, an indian, an angolan, a Singaporean etc even inviting them for a meal with family, friends, colleagues and proudly introducing to people that they know. Imagine them doing the same with one the men on this forum in a non-sexual context? No way.

Is also interesting how they are more comfortable socially with the people described above, who come from a different country, have a different culture, come from a different educational system, have different religions and eat different foods etc, but when it comes to their own citizens, such as guys on this forum, the tune changes completely and out come the excuses: I can't risk it, I've come to far, I have a comfortable middle-class existence and I can't jeopardise that, et al.

However, when it comes to mindless interracial sex and pounding cocks, the walk straight past these other groups and nationalities without so much as looking at them twice and come to places like this to hide and engage black men.

Instead of coming here to gratify mayonnaise apes, crackers and honkeys, lets do IR right.

You feel me, black men? A word to the wise. Word.
yada yada yada why dont you go some where else to spread your hate .what all you are doing is adding harm to race relations.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:07 PM

When I was young women were always introducing me to their bigger lady friends. So it was women not men trying to hook me up at the start.

One bigger gal I dated for a while was almost 300lbs and she hadn't had sex in years. She was very attractive.. Great skin... and horny like you can't imagine.

I took excellent care of her.. she got promoted and moved to Ontario but she missed me.

Don't feel bad she married a black guy and had 4 kids!!!

Her friend is awesome right? Think about how that friend changed her life....