Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!
Old 02-13-2021, 09:46 PM

Default Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!

I got my BBW sister in-law drunk on A 60 of vodka to the point she passed out spread nude on the couch when I left on a beer run, I returned to an instant hard-on to the sight of her passed out spread nude! What would you do to her if u found her passed out spread nude? Comment for the full story and more pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-sexy-fully-dressed.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-160489382231009272.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0033-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0062-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-160953763571212817.jpg  

danger
Old 02-14-2021, 06:00 AM

Default danger

I would take it easy, do anything to her is rape. and you don't want to go there.
next time keep her just a little drunk, and call your brother if he want's her fucked, he proberly don't mind.

Old 02-14-2021, 07:56 PM

Well Im not one to waste a fuck. Idd dive straight in her pussy. Face first. No questions asked! 99% chance as she woke up she would pull you in. Every family needs a good slut. Nothing like keeping it in the family!
Before my father died my wife said they were in the barn together. My father hit her up and even made a slight physical advance. She refused to cooperate. Just a couple kisses and some heavy fondling. My father didnt pursue farther. After he died my wife told me about what happened. Dad knew my wife was giving it up to bm and told her so. But she refused because of my mom. I told her I wouldve been ok with it. Dad missed out on a great ride. I think it wouldve been cool if they had made it a daily routine.
Wifey has a very lively pussy and prefers older black men. So much so that her and my daughter recently moved out with wifeys black bf.

Last edited by truth and consequences; 02-15-2021 at 03:46 AM..

Who?
Old 02-22-2021, 11:31 PM

Default Who?

Who wants to see more and hear the story?

Old 02-23-2021, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeE View Post
Who wants to see more and hear the story?
Right hand raised head high!

Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude! The full story part 1
Old 02-23-2021, 10:17 PM

Default Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude! The full story part 1

The full story part 1

I am living at my brothers place right now and him and his wife love to drink, i admit i love to drink as well but they drink to get wasted. My brother left town for business and when he leaves he's away for a while, my sister in law is a short BBW with long wavy brunette hair, glasses and big 38 DD Tits (I know that by looking at her bra on the towel rack after she took a shower) and thick muscular legs and calves that she loves to show off by wearing short shorts. I like to fantasise about fucking her while shes wasted and my brother is away on business, id imagine i was on top taking control pounding her hard and sucking her tits while she wailed and moaned out loud trying wrap her thick legs around my waist as I sniff a pair of her freshly worn panties and jerk off,her legs are so thick and muscular she cant fully wrap them around my brothers waist and me and my brother are about the same size, i once watched them drunk fucking on the floor and saw her trying wrap her legs around his waist but can never fully lock it in it looked damn sexy and wanted to feel that as well, i knew then in my fantasy she would not be able to wrap those thick thighs around my waist but would still grip me tight, they had no clue i was watching them.

One night she was so waisted she couldnt even move from sitting on the washing machine, i walked up and asked if she was alright and she hugged me and tried wrapping her legs around my waist and gripped me tight and said with a heavy slur "your not going anywhere till u give me a piggy back ride to my room!" So I packed her to her room and put her to bed, she was fully clothed so no play that night but her wrapping those legs around me got me hard.

Every once in a while she would pass out cold on the couch in a long teddy and anlke socks and I would get brave and sneak into the living room and smell her feet and jerk off while looking up her teddy while her legs are spread showing her bush and half her lip peeking out from the side of her drenched panty, and sometimes sticking a finger or 2 up her snatch and tasting it! One day I bought a 60 pounder of vodka and dropped by her place of work and showed her what we have to drink for after work she smiled and I got a pic of her reaction when I showed her the bottle!she said "I'm looking forward to getting drunk tonight, no work tomorrow means all play tonight!" That night we started I made her single drinks to start,we had 5 2 litres of coke and no limit booze wise, she was wearing a black t shirt shorts and sexy little aqua blue ankle socks looking sexy showing off her sexy big calves which were all muscle. 2 hrs into drinking I started pouring her doubles within another hr and a half the bottle was 3 quarters done, I had to make a beer run she was already looking pretty wasted slurring and walking with a slight stagger I told her I had to make the beer store before it closed and she made me grab a few 4 packs of coolers for her. It took 45 min to cab it to the store and back, beer and coolers were next on the menu.

I got to the front door and heard music playing, not blasting but noticeable, I unlocked the door and entered the living room and was immediately stunned and surprised to find my sister in law Passed out spread nude on the couch in nothing but her cute little aqua blue ankle socks , she finished the last quarter of the 60 pounder, she has never passed out fully nude on the couch and without a blanket! I instantly became hard,she must have Been playing with her self masturbating because there was a bottle lube laying beside her and her pussy looked soaked in lube and cum the room smelled of moist delicious pussy. I walked over to her quietly and shook her to wake her and as I shook her,her big 38 DD tits bounced around as I shook her and she didn't move or make a sound, it looked very hot so decided to shake her again but harder and longer as i watched her tits bounce around all over my heart raced as I shook her knowing she could wake up at any moment but nothing she never made a sound. I walked over to the curtains because they were wide open and closed them then turned the music down, it was time for some fun!

Part 2 next..
Attached Thumbnails
Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0067-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0063-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0026-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0016-jpg-2.jpg  

?
Old 02-24-2021, 01:22 AM

Default ?

Do you think she's sexy and What would you have done to her in my position? And anyone for part 2 and more pics?

Old 02-26-2021, 06:54 PM

So what happen next I’m dying to know. Plus do you have video.

Old 02-26-2021, 07:20 PM

Yeah quit teasing us. If you fucked that cunt we want to know how she was and what she charges.

Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude! Part 2
Old 03-02-2021, 03:29 AM

Default Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude! Part 2

The full story part 2

I went back over to her laying motionless on the couch spread eagle her clothes were all over the floor her panties were at the foot of the couch and had a big wet spot in the crotch area, I picked them up and smelt the crotch and it smelt so delicious I looked over at her spread nude and my Dick was rock hard and dripping pre cum my heart was still racing as I held her panties in my hand I wanted to taste her pussy juices so I licked the crotch of her panties and it tasted so sweet!

I wanted more, I walked over to her and and shook her again to be sure she wasn't gonna wake up, her tits bounced as I shook her and It was making me horny I then leaned in towards her big breasts and stuck my tongue out to lick her tit and felt very nervous thinking she might wake up, I didn't take my eyes off her face as I leaned in further I then licked her tit and she didn't move, I was very excited, I then leaned in again and licked her tit again and nothing so I licked her tit and started doing circles around her tit.

I looked up at her and she didn't move or make a sound, so I put my mouth over her tit and began to suck on her big breast as I sucked her tit I looked up at her and she was snoring lightly,my cock was throbbing,I stood up and looked at her snoring lightly and legs spread open wide I then remembered how her panties smelt and tasted and wanted a real taste. I looked down at her hairy bush and wondered if she would wake up if I went in for a taste, my heart was racing so fast with excitment that I was shaking, I shook her very hard one last time and called her name as i watched her tits bounce and she started to snore a little louder, she didn't stir at all.
Attached Thumbnails
Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-hni-0030-jpg.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-img-20190613-091513-597-easy-resize-com.jpg   Finding my drunk BBW sister in-law passed out spread nude!-159084992194770911-2.jpg