Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Married Mexican mom 4 BBC part 1
Old 03-12-2018, 08:45 PM

Default Married Mexican mom 4 BBC part 1

It all started when i moved to a new neighborhood. Made new friends and had them over alot. We hanged out watched games, played video games and played out side you know the typical pick up games. Every time we were doing something that required our attention some of my friends would get up to "go to the bathroom " or talk on the phone i knew they were going upstairs into my moms room i found out pretty soon why and for what. They would always tell me how delicious my mom was, JUICY MEXICAN TITS AND ASS and how hard they would get imagining her in lingerie and fucking all her holes in every position. We did this with all our moms it wasnt just mine. The day i found out what they were doing in my moms room was 2 of my friends got up and left my room, before i said anything my friend who later on ended up fucking my mom told me, "you know what we started doing when we all get together right?". I asked what he said depending at who's house were at and if the timing is right so we dont get caught is, we sneek into our parents bedroom look thro thier drawers until we find panties and we jerk off to them. When he told me that i got instantly hard! So we both got up looked down the hall and saw that my moms door was open. Nobody was home at this time* hent why they were so up front about it. We walked in and they already had my moms panties around their dicks and sniffing the ones they got out of the hamper! We all started to jerk off with them talking as if we were all gangbanging my mom. "Aaaaaaah FUCK YEAH I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE FUCKING UR MEXICAN WHORE MOM!" OH YEAH I WOULD FUCKING LOVE TO FUCK HER MARRIED MEXICAN MILF ASSHOLE AS DEEP AS I COULD!" "WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES YOU'LL BE FUCKING TODAY EITHER, THERES A TRAIN OF GUYS DIEING TO FUCK A MARRIED MEXICAN MOM LIKE YOU AND WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCK YOU RAW!" I was close to cumming but what one of my friends said made me bust so hard. He said, "A MARRIED MEXICAN MOM WITH THIS ASS WAS MADE TO GET FUCKED AND USED BY A BBC". "YEAH WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR MOM USED LIKE A WHORE BY A BBC STRANGER WHO PULLS HER HAIR, SMACKS HER JUICY ASS, SPITS IN HER FACE, CALLS HER A WHORE AND REMIND HER CAUSTENTLY THAT SHES A MARRIED MOM AND FUCK HER WITHOUT A CONDOM!" "OOOOOOOOOH YEAH i thought and i started to jerk off faster and harder just thinking about it. What threw me over the edge was the picture of my mexican mom on all fours , ass up, hair pulled, a BBC sliding in and out of my moms pussy and asshole all the while she says in her broken english "NO NO IM MARRIED, SOY CASADA NO, ME ESTA COGIENDO UN HOMBRE QUE NO NO CONOSCO SIN CONDON Y SOY UNA MADRE MEXICANA CASADA!" (NO NO IM MARRIED, IM A MARRIED MEXICAN MOM AND IM GETTING FUCKED BY A BBC STRANGER WITHOUT A CONDOM, NO IM MARRIED!!!)* I cam so hard into my moms panties it felt like someone opening the hose. We made sure to cum on her used panties and to put everything back the way it was before anyone got home. After that day it was like this with all of my friends moms we even found some toys they used. Little did i know that this lust was going to lead to an opportunity that didnt and shouldn't have gone to waste.

Tags
mexican mom, mexican wife