Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   Black mans slut (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/1451-black-mans-slut.html)

white_girl 04-08-2010 12:03 PM

Black mans slut

Last night I had the most intense sex with my boyfriend, as I told him how much I love him fucking me and how I want to be his slut all the time. I am happiest when his big black cock is in me, and he loves to fuck me all the time. Last night things changed, and as he was fucking me hard with his hand around my neck I promised to be his sex toy and do exactly as he says 24/7. It just drives me crazy thinking about it, I just love getting fucked by him and feeling his cum deep inside me. I hope one day he takes me off the pill and gets me knocked up with his baby.
Am I crazy?

m4272000 04-09-2010 02:13 AM

Yes! You are crazy in love with your bf big black cock, his cum and how being with a black man make you fee as a white woman. Keep it up. Many women would kill to be as happy as you are. And get off the pill and let his seeds grow inside of you of it was meant to be.

white_girl 04-09-2010 11:55 AM

Sadly he says he doesn't want kids yet, but based on how much cum he puts in me I bet I'll be pregnant soon with his brown baby. I know my family wouldn't be happy, but its just such a turn on!
I imagine him throwing away my birth control, taking me into a room and using me as his sex slave for days completely bareback. Just having that risk as he pumps his seed inside me drives me wild.

dodirty 05-31-2010 12:40 PM

Hot!!!

I love it, when my wife finds her black stud I want him to completely own her pussy. If he breeds her I would be so turned on.

wvcuckold 06-22-2010 12:51 AM

Very erotic.... my wife's black master made her agree to several conditions, one of which is he is in control of whether or not she continues taking her birth ncontrol. I can tell she's excited at the thought of him telling her to hand it over to him. As she tells me, it's "his" pussy now, not mine.

veridicta 06-22-2010 01:56 AM

his pussy

my wife has a bbc pimp. And he tells her who she can fuck and when and how. And she loves being totally controlled by him. He tells her how to dress and how to act when they're together. She is totally owned and totally happy.

footgirl 06-23-2010 02:18 AM

White slut

My BBC neighbor controls my pussy, he tells my husband when he can fuck me. Whenever my BBC neighbor is over he won't let my husband touch me, except to clean me up!!!! And its always bareback... I love it when BBC men come in me... I alyways make my hubby wear a condum, but not BBC men.......

jteam 09-05-2010 06:51 PM

black owned as well

I think it is funny how this life style can change your life. As hubby andi would have never think that my bull would own me or for that matter hubby letting him. My hubby is six four and could kill someone with one hand. But as time passed our bull became more contorling of me and we both let him. To tell you the truth we both are turned on by it. Hubby and I are still control of our live. We both have a great job and life however when our bull is around hubby has no say what so ever. We both keep things in reach as we would not want this to affect our every day lives. Sop when we go to the next city over where we are not known the bull has full controle. He even had my tits out at a bar and I would never do this on my own or if hubby saked. I have a feeling our bull is going to want to gangbang me or pimp me ouy to his friends and hubby and I talked about it so we are ready for it. Hubby said well if he does ask get your pussy ready. For a ride.

Princesscourtney 09-06-2010 04:54 AM

Amazing

its like totally wild how becomin a slut happens, like i never wanted 2 b a slut b4 but since ive been wth blk thats like the hottest thing i can b called, i never really thought bout stuff like this but now im doin what he wants n dressin how he wants me 2 when we meet, n it jus makes me wanna b wth him more, i luv bein a blk guys slut :)

makker 09-06-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princesscourtney (Post 11255)
its like totally wild how becomin a slut happens, like i never wanted 2 b a slut b4 but since ive been wth blk thats like the hottest thing i can b called, i never really thought bout stuff like this but now im doin what he wants n dressin how he wants me 2 when we meet, n it jus makes me wanna b wth him more, i luv bein a blk guys slut :)

Hey beautiful Princess, that sounds hot! Could post some more great pix? We want to see more of you and blk cock :-)