Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   Lisa takes 2 (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/15123-lisa-takes-2-a.html)

wife4blkuse 05-15-2019 09:53 PM

Lisa takes 2

2 Attachment(s)
New to this 12 weeks or so. First time with black guy was then a fantasy fulfilled for us both. She had met with the guy a few times and he also introduced her to his mate. Lisa was texting with a guy one night and he wanted to meet with her and bring another guy along as well. I encouraged her and when she gave in I picked them up and brought them to her. They were all over her stripping her touching and sucking on her pussy, offering their big cocks to her mouth and then used her for 2 and a half hours. They allowed me to take some action on my phone and the sight of these 2 hung guys using her will live with me for ever.

allenethanm 05-20-2019 08:52 PM

Did it ever get repeated? How did it meet yous and her expectations?

wife4blkuse 06-13-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenethanm (Post 89009)
Did it ever get repeated? How did it meet yous and her expectations?

Been repeated and still mind blowing.

florida hubby 06-14-2019 04:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Two is so much better than one....Becky :p

Geraldene 06-15-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 89196)
Two is so much better than one....Becky :p

Agree 100%

florida hubby 06-15-2019 11:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Three is even better....Becky :p

ironmike500 07-05-2019 07:28 PM

Great videos. Always glad to see a white women going black and loving it . Loving it so much that she taking two at a time.

aguy19047 07-07-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wife4blkuse (Post 89193)
Been repeated and still mind blowing.

Any plans for three or four?

ironmike500 07-07-2019 02:00 PM

They allowed

I like the line where the men fucking your slut wife "Allowed " you to take video of it . Great you know your place and who owns your wife when they are with her. Good you understand that from the beginning. Some white men have to be you know convinced of that but you got that from the get go.

toosmall 08-11-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wife4blkuse (Post 88971)
New to this 12 weeks or so. First time with black guy was then a fantasy fulfilled for us both. She had met with the guy a few times and he also introduced her to his mate. Lisa was texting with a guy one night and he wanted to meet with her and bring another guy along as well. I encouraged her and when she gave in I picked them up and brought them to her. They were all over her stripping her touching and sucking on her pussy, offering their big cocks to her mouth and then used her for 2 and a half hours. They allowed me to take some action on my phone and the sight of these 2 hung guys using her will live with me for ever.

You are soooooo lucky to have a girl that enjoys you watching her!