Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

vegas trip i will never forget
Old 12-09-2009, 08:55 AM

Default vegas trip i will never forget

ok so me and my girlfriend went on a weekend trip to vegas.she has been tryn to get me to travel and go on vacations bt im not that type of guy so finally i agree to go to vegas for the weekend like a lil get away i have never been there neither has she..so we do our site seeing and all that shit...and during the day as a joke i hapen to say to her "you kno what hapns in vegas stays in vegas"...not really tryin to imply anything by it...so we hapn to see the posters on the walls advertising female dancers...so we think bout hitn up a strip club and as we read the ad it says they also do private shows as n going to your home and stripn so my gf says y dont we jus get on to go to the room so it can be more private.so blah blah we follow thru wit it and i pretty much get my rocks off it was pretty much all for me(ill attach pic of the stripper sorry she only let me take theses ones wit her clothers on.she is the one in black)so anyways me and my girl are both pretty fuckin horny and so i mention to her how bout we get you a stripper and she was down so we called and set it up for the following nite.ok so its all set up and ready to go now me and my gf always fantasize bout her with another man bt we never actually acted on it.so when i called to order the male stripper the lady asked was there a preferences on the male that we wanted and i told her no there was none jus he had to be a good lookn man thats all.so the night came and we had a few drinks in our room while we waited for the stripper to come.so it was about that time when i get a call from the male stripper asking what hotel we were in and what room number.......so finally we get a knock on the door and guess who is standing there when i open the door a tall buff black man holy shiit i didnt expect this.bt its too late to turn back now as i let him he asks to use the bathroom to dressup...now i look at my gf and she has a look like ummm i kinda expected a white guy or even latino and i so i tell her so do you still want to do this and she replys ya i guess bt its also up to you....so i jus shrug my shoulders and tell her i dont care babe. so we say fuck it.now as the male stripper gets ready he takes bout a damn half hr..and me and my gf are poundn the beers.now the strippers steps out and tells us the do's and dont's for his show and explains that he gets fully naked and allows women to touch bt of course they dont have to..so BAM he turns on the music and start to get down now he has my gf on the couch and he is doing flips and getin upside down and shit show gos on for bt 45 mins i thinks and at the same time my gf is drinkn beers and enjoyin the show wit a big smile and laughin having a good time and now the stripper starts to take his thong off getting fully nude and starts to do the ball johnson swing(if you dont kno what it is it is when you sway your hips and make your dick swing n circles)and my gf eyes open big hahaha.he continues to dance and then he takes it to the next step he take my gfs hands and places them as if she as askn for money then bam he lays his thick dick in her palms kno this guy doesnt even have a boner bt he was still kinda big for being on the limp side.so my gf looks at me as soon as he places his dick in her hands thinkn i was guna tell him not to do that and that was takin it to far...but as she looks at me wit a black dick in her hands i tell her this is for you i had my fun time the night before wit the girlstripper.so he starts to move back and forth like if he was fuckin sumbody wit his dick in her hands and she starts to grip it tighter and tighter switchn hands as she basically starts to jack him off.this goes on for bout 3 to 4 mins and his dick starts to swell up in my gfs hands i can tell my gf was having fun.so as my gf is stoking his dick he leans over and startes to pull my gfs shirt off leavin her in her bra and this time she lets him witout even lookin at me for help haha then he stands her up and kinda hugs her will still kinda grindn and on her and she dont notice that while he is hugin her he is unclipn her bra and as soon as he backs up off her her bra falls to the floor...she covers up her big tiities wit her arms as soon a she realized what hap jus hapned and gets all shy bout it bt the stripper tells her do worry its jus me and your boyfriend and besides im butt naked laughin at the same time...now he is naked with a hugh boner and my gf and shirtless wit her titties hangn out...he sits her back down on the couch and steps on the arm rest of the couch standin over her wit his nutts and dick hangn down over her head and he starts to bounce his hard dick on the top of her head...and she starts to laugh and say omg!!!its kinda heavy....so hes dancing and grindin on her and she strokin his dick.and i can tell that my gf liking this real bad as she jus stares at his dick while she jacks it off.so i take it upon myself to take the next step for my gf and ask the stripper to give her the full show and she looks at me like full show??? he then takes her to the bed lays her down and pulls down her pants and panties and while he is doing that she asks me"are you jus guna watch babe" and i tell her yup...and then he jumps on top of her in the 69 position and jus rubs his body on hers...he gets off and he then puts her head at the edge of the bed and grabs his own dick and starts to softly rub his dick on her lips she slightly opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out letting him slowly slide his dick in deeper and deeper and as he sinks almost half of his dick in her mouth i can hear her moan "Mmmmmmmm" so now he starts to fuck her mouth gently and as she reaches around with her hands to grip his ass.. he starts to fuck her mouth harder and harder forcing her head to bounce off the edge of the bed cushion.she then turns over and and begins to give him some sloppy head...shes spitin and slobbing all over his dick using her spit to get his black dick to smoothy slide inbetween her hands and into her mouth...she slobs him up for a good min and he is super rock hard with spit drippn down the shaft of his dick. he then turns my gf over doggystyle and has her faced down ass up making her butt cheek spread wide open he then spits in his hand and rubs it over the head of his dick and as he is gently slides inside my gf slowly stretching her pussy more open then it has ever been i then notice my gfs toes curl and while she grips the blankets she then lets off a fuckn erotic moan.
ooohhhhhhh!!! and he jus keepn goin deeper and deeper into her untill his pelvis and flat on her ass he then tells her "oh i hope you kno im all the way inside you" she then lets off another moan this time it was a deep "Oooooo" sound.he then slowly slides his cock out my gf pussy and she is so wet that her pussy leaves his dick so wet and glossy from her cum. he then starts to pump her ass faster and faster almost to the beat of the music that was playn and we where listening to sum hard bass techno music haha so he was poundn her ass makin it jiggle......so people i was able to take pics bt he didnt want his face in it so i was limits to the angles bt here are a few of the pic the girl in black is the stripper that was for me and of course the naked girl is my girlfriend. oh shit sorry was only able to upload 5 pic so fuck the pic of the female stripper

Last edited by djfunkvibe; 06-22-2010 at 06:35 AM..

Please post more pics
Old 12-09-2009, 02:44 PM

Thumbs up Please post more pics

Yes you were only able to upload 5 pics to your post but please post the series to your profile. From what I could see your GF is nice and thick and I would love to see more.

Nice
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 PM

Default Nice

Very good story! You can post more pictures when you tell us about your girlfriends reaction. Did he cum in her? I'm sure that when he go "done" that night she went right to blissfull sleep, but what did she have to say about it in the morning?

Mad
Old 12-10-2009, 03:58 AM

Default Mad

I was in Vegas this past weekend!! We all could have hooked up!!

vegas trip i will never forget
Old 12-11-2009, 05:52 AM

Default vegas trip i will never forget

hey peeps so ya i left you guys hangin last time wantin more pic of the stripper and of my girlfriend here are sum the girl in black is the striipper and like i said before she did not want us to take pic of her nude fuuuuuck anyways the other is my girlfriend.....the following day i asked her if she had fun and she said hell ya and that next time she will try to double time me wit another girl hahahah im so lucky....when i asked what was her fav party of the nite she said when he finally shoved his dick inside her becuse she was getin so hot and bothered from the dancing and rubin and that when his thick dick slowly entered her its was like a big relief...and also knowin that i was ok wit her leting her have her fun...and i dont think this will be the last time.......

Last edited by djfunkvibe; 06-22-2010 at 06:35 AM..

Old 12-11-2009, 06:23 AM

Fake. These photos came from Tangasmix.com website. You can do better...c'mon

Old 01-27-2010, 01:43 PM

nice story! sounds like the two of you enjoyed vegas a lot. I would like to hear about your encounter with the stripper from the night before as well.
and, is your girl latina? I can tell from her beautiful brown skin and her thick lips she's hot. can we see more of her please?!

¡daleme friquítonas!

Go be grumpy somewhere else
Old 01-27-2010, 04:18 PM

Default Go be grumpy somewhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk29palmsguy View Post
Fake. These photos came from Tangasmix.com website. You can do better...c'mon
A story is a story, and good accompanying photos are good. If we took everything that was "ripped off" or not purely original off this site, there would be about 10 web pages left! Can't we all just get along and enjoy ILI for what it is --- fanatasy and fun.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:17 PM

where do i find the pics?