Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC: The gift that keeps on giving
Old 01-08-2010, 05:25 AM

Default BBC: The gift that keeps on giving

I would love to hear stories from husbands who have given their wives BBC as a gift- for Christmas, birthdays, even anniversaries, or best of all for the wedding night itself. Include how you found the perfect gift for your wife- on line, at the mall, at a club, at the gym, etc.

Also, wives, if you went out and treated yourself to the gift you really wanted for a special occasion, share your stories.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:41 AM

hey there i have experience for the second time seein my girlfriend have sex wit a black man. it was jus a lil get away when i blindfolded her and handcuffed her hands behinded her back..she always wanted to be blindfolded and handcuffed and i wud tease her by saying she will be so helpless that i can even bring a another man into the room and have his way with her she wud smile and be turned on by the idea but i kno she didnt think i was really guna do it so later on in the night while we started to get nasty i had a black man that was referred to me by a couple that likes to swing come over and as i wud tease her wit my dick i had him quietly enter the room and get naked and as i started to rub my dick on her mouth me and our black friend wud take turns rubing our dicks on her mouth she couldnt tell cuz she was handcuffed but she did finally realize when we turned her doggy style and he slide his dick deep inside her she asked if i had a strap on hahah then we kept her blindfolded and released her hands to play wit two dicks it was so fun and what a turn on

Old 09-03-2010, 03:24 PM

Never done it as a gift because to do so would make it something special, I prefer it to be a more normal aspect of our lives. Anniversaries, birthdays, etc are special times for just us as a couple. I generally find the guys for her using swinging sites as it allows anonymity and the wherewithal to get some photos of what's on offer at the outset. When it comes to it, we'll get a baby-sitter in and say we're going out for a nice meal, but we actually drive to a hotel where we'll meet up with a complete stranger (black and VWE) and she'll get her pussy fucked hard. We treat it as just a good night out.