Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   How Much Do WFs Love BBC? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/2251-how-much-do-wfs-love-bbc.html)

reality69pro 08-21-2010 12:44 PM

How Much Do WFs Love BBC?

I had no clue about how much white women loved black cock.

I had a fling with a 45 WF at my job and the way she reacted was a great surprise to me. The thing that got me was how she was willing to do any and everything for me and how she was ready to change her life for me.

Almost every day she came to my student apartment at Ohio State University to sleep with me and it was a great experience for me.

She tried to give me money all the time and even tried to get me to marry her and have a baby at one point.

Is this the way that most WF reacts to good sex? Have any WF been through something like this before or was I some lucky guy?

rodd75 08-21-2010 04:06 PM

some of them not all

some of them get a taste of black cock and they just can't get enough. i had my share of white women and the ones who love bbc they still think about me to this day.

tantricmaseur 08-21-2010 04:38 PM

all wf's want bbc .. at least secretly :)

str8 blk bull with 9" BBC frm harrisburg area iso wf/cpl .. pls let's connect .. 'tantrad' on yahoo messenger .. pls mention this site in your message ..

cumnsmile2 08-21-2010 05:32 PM

WF and black cocks

yes I think thats about right. I love getting blacked by a sexy hung black guy! I am hooked on being stretched out so, and filled completely. and only black men have delivered it the way that makes me squirt!

reality69pro 08-21-2010 06:03 PM

I get what u r saying. The 45 yo WF I used to bang would squirt all the time when I did anal sex with her. I have had girls squirt b 4 but not like the way my white slut would squirt. I love this shit I most get into banging white women more often.

BlackJustice 08-21-2010 09:41 PM

Strong Black Roots

Quote:

Originally Posted by reality69pro (Post 10397)
I get what u r saying. The 45 yo WF I used to bang would squirt all the time when I did anal sex with her. I have had girls squirt b 4 but not like the way my white slut would squirt. I love this shit I most get into banging white women more often.

Hell Yeah! felt that pussy pulsate! I remember, banging a 42 year old Blonde, back when I was 27 years old. white girl, had sweet Blonde hairy pussy! shit taste GOOD! I never forgot, white girlz be HORNY! sex, POWERFUL, shit got DEEP, shit felt GOOD! felt my damn Roots, got Hard! I never forgot ,how good that shit felt!

SteveandSuzie 08-25-2010 08:57 PM

I know for me I just love the lustful look on my hubby's face as a strong big dicked black man is slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy!

teewest 08-25-2010 09:27 PM

It is now the choice drug for white women everywhere

The addiction is on!! no doubt about it. instead of booze or drugs. It's the "BLACK PIPE" that got them hooked. With no cure in sight!!!

susu56 08-25-2010 10:01 PM

you and I both SuzieLuv the look on hubby's face

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveandSuzie (Post 10712)
I know for me I just love the lustful look on my hubby's face as a strong big dicked black man is slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy!

Luv the look on hubby's face when he sees a young black man's cock half his age and twice his size going in me.