Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife Gets Blacked Again
Old 03-12-2011, 05:33 PM

Default Wife Gets Blacked Again

We went to our local bar here and I played pool while the wife danced. She loves to dance and I hate to. Anyway, late in the evening, we sat down by this interracial couple. Black guy in his late 30s and his white wife/gf probably about the same age.
My wife danced with him and some other folks at the bar. A couple of hours before closing the wife tells him and his wife that they should come over for a nightcap and take a dip in the hot tub. They are all for it. We small talk for a while and the women folk go to pee. I caught him off guard when I said that he may have to fuck my wife while I watch and asked would that be a problem. No problem with him or his wife. I'm thinking cooool deal, paydirt...
At closing, we get ready to leave and had a couple of drinks too many and they drive all of us home. We get out the whiskey/vodka and continue the party.
No long after being here the other lady says where is that hot tub you promised. The girls go out back and hop in. The black guy joins right in. Me being the good little cuckold hubby I go out and ask who wants what to drink. When I return with drinks in hand, I see my wife floating on her back in the hot tub, the other lady is sucking her tits and the black guy is eating her pussy.
I give them their drinks and sit back and watch the show for a while. I decided to hop in the tub with them and get a better view. They sit side by side and you could see his wife playing with my wifes tits as they bounced up and down in the water. My wife must have been giving the guy a handjob under the water because you couldnt see her hands, but you could see her shoulder moving back and forthas she stroked him.
I get out and go mix us another drink. When I got back the guy and my wife were gone. I asked the other lady where they went and she said they went in to fuck. I said, you ok with this. She said sure. We talked for a little bit so I could give the wife and the guy some time alone. After about 15 minutes the other lady said you better go check on them, because I bet he is nut deep in your wife making her scream. So I excused myself and went inside. When I got close to the bedroom, you could hear the bed shaking and my wife moaning. I didn't want to interrupt so I watched them through the crack in the open door. Man was he giving her the cock. I couldn't help but stroke my cock as I watched. After about 10 minutes of him furiously pumping his cock in and out of her, I heard some talking but couldn't quite make it out. Shortly thereafter he grunts and groans as he fills my wife with his potent seed. They kinda laid still for a little bit, so I opened the door and walked in and sat on the bed beside them. My wife said, you just missed all of the fun and laughed.....The guy said ALL the fun isnt over yet....
I don't see how he got his cock that hard that quick, but within a couple of minutes he was back up in there pumping away. His black cock turned almost white as he stirred the cum deep inside my wife. He fucked her for about 10 more minutes, but seemed like an eternity. When he busted his second nut in her, his body got extremely stiff and he let out a huge groan. They both laid there exhausted.
After about an hour or so, he got up and him and his wife left. The smell of pussy in the air, and the big wet spot of cum / pussy juice on the bed made me horny as hell again. I finally got to fuck her in the wee hours of the morning. Seeing his spent cum on my shaft as i fucked her made it extremely hot.
For the next couple of days, the wife complained how sore her pussy was. I said it may be sore, but dayum it was beautiful to watch