Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mixing business with pleasure
Old 09-14-2010, 07:34 PM

Default Mixing business with pleasure

This has always been a taboo with me and never have mixed business with pleasure for one reason I could lose my license for doing so, but in this instance I just couldn't resist. I do mental health counseling and sometimes take contract referrals from the state mental health agencies. Yesterday I had one of those referrals in my office. He was a very handome black man 22y.o. just out of college and unable to find a job. He was married and his wife is 8 months pregnant and understandably he was very depressed. After the interview he stood up to leave and I couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in his slacks. He turned quickly embarrassed, I am sure because I kind of caught my breath when I saw it. I asked him to wait maybe we should talk further. He started saying he was sorry but with his wife being so far along, they hadn't been having sex and he couldn't help it.
I can't help but get excited when I see a black man younger than my youngest son getting hard over me and I told him I understood and he shouldn't be embarrased about it. I asked him if he would please go lock the door and we would talk about it. When he was walking back over to the chair I couldn't help staring at the huge protrusion in his pants. He saw me looking and again apologized and said he couldn't help it but thought i was a very attractive woman. I thanked him but informed him I was almost old enought to be his grandmother. I told him I understood because I also had needs and my husband being in his 60s has erectile problems and understands I sometimes need a younger man. His eyes got wide at that and said maybe we could help each other out. I told him it would had to be quick because I had another appointment coming in and I couldn't keep them waiting too long. I also told him he could never say anything about this because of me losing my license if anyone ever found out.
He said he understood and promised he wouldn't. I told him he had better come around to my side of the desk then before that monster busted out of his pants. I had on a skirt and pantyhose and we didn't have time for foreplay so I just raised up in my chair and slid my pantyhose down and off. He noticed I had, had heels on and asked me to put them back on. I did so and unzipped his slacks. He was unbuttoning my blouse and told him, they were pretty saggy at my age and he might want to leave them in there. He told me he had always fantasized about having an older woman and he wanted to see and touch them. I was pulling his huge hard dick and full balls out of his pants as he unhooked the front of my bra. He was at least 10 inches and I sucked it while he rubbed and squeezed my saggy white breasts. I was tasting precum already and I needed him in me badly. I stood up pushed my chair to the side, pulled my skirt up around my waist and sat up on the edge of my desk with my legs spread and saw his eyes light up again as he looked at my hairy pussy. I asked if he had ever had a white woman before and he shook his head. Said he had got a couple of blow jobs from white girls but had never had white pussy. I told him I couldn't help it I loved taking young black dick. He said " so you've had black before?" and I told him that is all I take besides my husband, that I loved the skin contrast and asked if he did too? As I took him in my hand and guided it toward my white pussy. He just moaned "oh yeah" as I guided him in me. I couldn't help but moan, "oh god yes" as he pushed his young rock-hard cock up in my 57y.o. pussy. He siad he could tell I was experirnced with his size, he said all the young white girls he had been with were afraid to try to take it. I told him I loved them big and black as I am sure he could tell. I was holding on to the edge of my as he was pounding me hard and deep almost raising my feet off the floor and he told me he was going to cum and wanted to know if I wanted him to pull out and I told him , "oh no, I wanted it deep in me." His head tilted back and he pushed it up in me as deep as he could as I felt his cock pulsate and he shot his huge young load into my married white pussy. I had to clench my jaws to keep from screaming out with pleasure as I came over and over again.
Thankfully I have private wash room in my office so we could go in there and clean up. He said how how much he enjoyed it but would like to have me somewhere he coud see more of my white body. I gave him my card and told him to call me later and we would arrange something but I also told him to make another appointment with the receptionist because I was sure he needed more therapy. He just grinned and agreed.
I only had one more appoitment before lunch, so I called my husband and aasked him to meet me at my office, I had a special lunch prepared for him.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:59 AM

I like it... nice to see an older woman getting fucked right.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flakko6969 View Post
I wouldlike to see my older, sexy asian wife get fucked right.
Attached Thumbnails
Mixing business with pleasure-100_1057.jpg  

Thank you
Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by flakko6969 View Post
As an older wife I appreciate getting fucked right.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:36 PM

Nice story
I don't have an opportunity to do it actually at work like that but when I am on a business trip I usually go out and get some

Old 09-15-2010, 10:58 PM

Now that was very very nice Had a hard on reading that LOL

Thank you
Old 09-16-2010, 10:21 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyd1000rr View Post
Now that was very very nice Had a hard on reading that LOL
Wish I could take care of that hard-on for you Davey. Always makes me so hot when I know a black man gets hard for me. Sue